26th May 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria of admission in Presidency College for Computer Science College? Is it through marks or entrance exam?

I would like to get admission in Presidency college 2011 in Computer Honours.Let me know the system of admission ( i,e Marks,Exam etc.)

27th May 2011, 08:48 PM
mandiv

Default Re: What is the criteria of admission in Presidency College for Computer Science College? Is it through marks or entrance exam?

Admission Procedure and Eligibility Criteria: Every year admission tests are conducted for every subject before admission of the new batch. A minimum criterion is set for students appearing for the test. For post graduate courses application forms will be given according to the criterions given by the College.Tests will be taken after that.

Students from this college are posted in many high posts across the country & performing excellently.

all the best
31st May 2011, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria of admission in Presidency College for Computer Science College? Is it through marks or entrance exam?

WHAT IS THE CRITERION FOR ADMISSION TO PRSIDENCY FOR BSc MATHS (HONS)?
1st June 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the criteria of admission in Presidency College for Computer Science College? Is it through marks or entrance exam?
1st June 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Is there zoology(Hon`s) in B.Sc then what is the criteria in admission?
27th June 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

ELIGIBILITY AND FORM DATE OF BSC IN COMPUTER SCIENCE IN PRECIDENCY COLLEGE
30th June 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

is 2nd language compulsory for taking addmission in presidency?
11th September 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimam marks i should have to admission at presidency collage for accountancy(honr).BCOM
4th June 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the criteria for the admission in b.sc course
2nd September 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

what will be cut off marks for computer honours next year??
19th April 2014, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

is there is any entrance exam to get seat in msc statistics in presidency college chennai
9th April 2015, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of eco science.My subjects are Math Computer Application Economics and Geography.Am I eligible for B.Sc. computer science???
14th December 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required for computer science hons?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?