16th April 2014, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Criteria for Admission of BA-Honours in Geography?

Like to be admitted in Presidency College, Kolkata with Honours in Geography. Procedures etc. after publication of the result of Higher Secondary Examination may kindly be communicated.

8th May 2014, 05:43 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Criteria for Admission of BA-Honours in Geography?

BA honors in geography it is best course and it has good scope also and i think it is best course if you want to do this course and after masters in this subject you will get a good job in many colleges or universities also.

And as you want to do BA honors from Presidency College, Kolkata then it is best and i think it is best college and for this you have to appear for the entrance exam and after getting good marks in it you will be able to apply for the admission there.

There are also many other colleges or universities in India there you can apply for the admission.So, you also try those colleges in which no entrance exam is conducted.

There are so many scope after this course but you should do masters after that if you want to get good job and after masters then you can apply for the NET exam and you can also do PhD. After that you can do research work.
And it is also best for your career.
10th April 2015, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I have just given my boards exams.I want to do MA honours in Geography.My subject combination is Geography,Economics,Political Science and Computer Application for class 11.Is this combination right or should I change this?Please give me a suggestion..
18th June 2016, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

I intend to take english, political science, sociology & geography as my subject on my higher secondary examination , Can I apply for geography honours after passind my higher secondary ?
20th March 2018, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges in Kolkata are best for geography honours.??is it necessary to have maths or economics for doing geography honours.??
10th March 2019, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I have passed h.s with 60% marks,my subjects are geography,philosophy,education,computer application,can i apply fo geography honours(b.sc)??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?