25th September 2012, 01:47 PM
gafd

How much marks are required in 12th? What is the fee structure?

Sir ,
How much mark should i get in my 12th and in the entrance exam so tat i oul get into srm and what shoul be the fess or donations

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks are required in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  2. How to take admission in VJTI after securing 81.2% marks in 12th standard? What is the fee structure?
  3. What's the cut-off marks for MITS Gwalior? What's the fee structure for the same?
  4. Required percentage in 12th to join Merchant Navy? Fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed Information regarding GP Rating course? Fee structure for this course?
  6. What is the fee structure for Pharm D in government college? I have scored 97% marks in 12th
  7. Marks required for Chemistry Hons? What is the fee structure? How to apply?
  8. What is the fee structure for BSc MLT? Minimum marks required for various subjects?
  9. What are the minimum marks required in PET to get admission in MITS, Gwalior? Also give the details of the college and fee structure
  10. Can I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) if scored 74 marks in JEE Mains and secured 86% in 12th? Fee structure of B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)? -- [New]
  11. What is the eligibility criteria to join AMIE? What is the fee structure? Minimum marks required in 12th standard to join AMIE?
  12. Bachelor of Cyber Securities course after 12th? Admission procedure and fee structure?
  13. What is the fee structure of LPU? I have scored 86% marks in 12th
  14. Minimum marks required for admission in B.Tech Agriculture? What is the fee structure?
  15. What is the fee structure of girls PD candidates?
  16. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  17. Percentage required in 12th non medical to apply for commercial pilot? What is the fee structure?
  18. How much are marks required for admission in MITS Gwalior?
18th March 2013, 05:30 PM
siddhant110

Default Re: How much marks are required in 12th? What is the fee structure?

Hi !!
To get into SRM University, you need 60% in PCM in your class 12th.
The basic fee structure for SRM university (for 1 year) :-
1.) Tution Fees : Rs. 4,50,000
2.) Hostel Fees : a) Non-attached bath : Rs. 85,000
b) Attached bath : Rs. 90,000
For more info, visit
www.srmuniv.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?