12th June 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of LPU? I have scored 86% marks in 12th

What is the fee structure.....of Lpu whether i got 86% marks in 12th

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for IPU? I have scored 94.5% in 12th board exam
  2. What is the fee structure for B.Tech? What is the admission criteria fr LPU?
  3. Can I get admission with scholarship in Lovely Professional University to study B.Tech if secured 94% in 12th Board exam and scored 88 marks in JEE Main?
  4. What is the fee structure for LPU?
  5. What is the procedure for admission in LPU and what is its fee structure?
  6. Fee structure for MCA course in LPU? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get admission in LPU after completing 12th with 93% marks?
  8. Can I get admission in LPU after scoring 96% in 12th class?
  9. What is the fee structure to take up courses after 12th if I have scored 650 marks in 12th?
  10. Requirements for admission and fee structure of MBA and M.Tech in LPU? -- [New]
  11. Information regarding the fee structure for pursuing M.Phil from IPU?
  12. What is the fee structure for Pharm D in government college? I have scored 97% marks in 12th
  13. What is the fee structure of B.Tech in IPU with/without hostel charges? I have got 68% in 12th
  14. Which institute is good for B.Pharm and M.Pharm? Should I go to lovely professional university?
  15. List of top colleges along with their fee structure for doing MBBS course in Punjab? What should I do to become an MBBS doctor? I have scored 60% marks in 12th
  16. Can I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) if scored 74 marks in JEE Mains and secured 86% in 12th? Fee structure of B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  17. How to take admission in LPU B.Tech after securing 78% in 12th class from HBSE board
  18. Bachelor of Cyber Securities course after 12th? Admission procedure and fee structure?
16th May 2015, 12:56 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of LPU? I have scored 86% marks in 12th

FEE STRUCTURE FOR B TECH AT LPU.

* Tuition Fee :: 74500

* Examination Fee:: 1500
(per semester)

* Programme Fee

(for International applicants Except Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal, Maldives and Bangladesh)

* Tuition Fee = $4450 .......Per year.

* Programme Fee

(for International applicants from Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal, Maldives and Bangladesh )

* Tuition Fee 79500..............(per semester)

NOTE..............B tech course specializations

- Civil Engineering (Specializations)

- Electrical Engineering (Specializations)

- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Specializations)

- Biotechnology (Specializations)

- B.Tech -CSE (Machine Learning & Data Analytics)

- B.Tech -CSE(Animation and Game design)
1st January 2016, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of LPU? I have scored 86% marks in 12th

I have scored 82%in 12th...than what will be my fees for BBA-MBA in LPU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?