18th January 2012, 05:18 PM
mdkazim66

How much marks are required for SBI clerk exam? Is there any negative marking for the same?

How many marks for each question? any negative marks is there in the exam?

6th March 2012, 09:59 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How much marks are required for SBI clerk exam? Is there any negative marking for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdkazim66 View Post
To apply for SBI Clerk Examination you have to qualified in 12th standard with 60% percentage of marks from recognized university . Any stream candidates may eligible to apply for this examination like Commerce / Science / Arts etc..

Important :- If your belong from sc/st candidate then relaxation is given for 55% percentage of marks .

( OR )

You should qualified in diploma course with 60% percentage of marks from recognized institution .

( OR )

Yous should be qualified in bachelor degree degree from recognized university with 40% percentage of marks and relaxation is given for sc/st candidates for 35% percentage of marks .

Your age should be 18 years to 28 years and relaxation is given to following category candidates like,

-sc/st candidates for 5 years
-obc candidates for 3 years

Syllabus for SBI Clerk Examination :-

-General Awareness
-Quantitative Aptitude
-Reasoning Ability Test
-General English Language
-Computer Knowledge
-Marketing Aptitude

The selection procedure for SBI Clerk Examination is based on the Written Examination and Interview . If your qualified in written examination then you may call for an Interview .

This Examination will be held on 18/03/ 2012 . You may download the call letter for written examination in 18/ 03 / 2012 .

You may apply for this examination through online mode . The important notification regarding this examination are published in employment news papers and official website of SBI http://www.statebankofindia.com/

I hope that your satisfy with this information !
7th March 2012, 03:32 AM
er.skp.me

Thumbs up Re: How much marks are required for SBI clerk exam? Is there any negative marking for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdkazim66 View Post
Dear friend
yes negative marks are awarded fro wrong answer

To get the interview call of SBI Clerical exam 2008 after written test the cutoff will be around 60% over all. Sectional cut-off for sbi exam will be near 30%.
Those who have made at least 20 questions in each section are safe for sectional cut off. You can expect the written test result within 1 and half month.

Cut Off – Candidates securing minimum 40th percentile in each of the 4 tests and with aggregate 40% (35% for SC/ST/PWD) marks and ranked sufficiently high in examination will be called for Interview.

Best of luck
17th March 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks are required for SBI clerk exam? Is there any negative marking for the same?

How much marks are SBI CLERK exam
12th April 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

How marks are required for getting clerk job in sbi bank?
13th April 2012, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

any negative marks in sbi exam?
27th April 2012, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

MY SELF SANDEEP KUMAR FROM VISAKHAPTNAM. I BELONGS TO GENERAL CATEGORY(BC-D).I SHOULD GET HOW MUCH MARKS IN SBI CLERICAL EXAM OR ATLEAST GIV GENERAL CANDIDATES SHOULD GET HOW MUCH CUT -OFF MARKS?
29th May 2012, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

sir i attemp all section is verry well. exept eng. can i have any relactation in eng.or not
21st June 2012, 10:51 AM

How much marks are required for SBI clerk exam? Is there any negative marking for the same?
29th August 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i hav cleared my sbi clerical written test but i have made a mistake while filling up the form. I gave a wrong date of passing my graduation. Will dis mistake lead to my rejection at the time of interview
9th September 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

sbi ke leye ketne marks lene hoge
23rd January 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE AN INTERVIW FOR SBI ASSOCIATE EXAM ON 05.02.2013 I APPEARED FOR THE EXAM AS AN OBC CANDIDATE WHEN I WENT TO GET MY OBC CERTIFICATE I CAME TO KNOW THAT AS PER STATE NORMS I COME UNDER OBC CATEGORY BUT A SPET CENTRAL NORMS I DONT BELONG TO THIS CATEGORY .

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT I SHOULD DO, WILL THEY ALLOW ME TO ATTEND INTERVIEW WITHOUT OBC CERTIFICATE.
KINDLY REPLY AT THE EARLIEST I HAVE ONLY FEW DAYS TO PREPARE FOR THE INTERVIEW
24th January 2013, 05:20 AM
SHARIB IZHAR

Thumbs up Re: How much marks are required for SBI clerk exam? Is there any negative marking for the same?

Dear friend,
To appear in SBI clerk exam, these are the criteria given below:-

Nationality:_
A candidate must be either:
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan

Minimum: 18 Years; Maximum: 28 Years

Relaxation of Upper age limit:-
Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
PWD-SC/ST: 15 years
PWD-OBC: 13 years

Educational qualification:-
Passed 12th Class with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD)
or
Graduate with min 40% marks (35% for SC/ST/PWD)
or
A Diploma course passed after 10th standard from a recognized institute with 60% marks.

Yes, negative marking will be in exam...

Good luck.
28th January 2013, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
must i qualify each section in sbi and sbi associate clerks exam???am i eligible for interview if i solve continue 160 questions from 1st question?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?