9th December 2015, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Is negative marking allotment available in KEAM? Cutoff marks required to qualify?

Sir,
How much marks is needed to qualify in KEAM? I also want to know that negative marking allotment is available in KEAM or not? Please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there negative marking allotment available in UPSC SCRA entrance exam? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  2. Is there any negative marking allotment available in ICET? Topics for preparation and cutoff marks required to qualify? -- [New]
  3. Cutoff marks required to qualify in SCRA? Is there any negative marking allotted in SCRA?
  4. Cutoff marks required for ISAT exam? What is the scheme of negative marking?
  5. Is there negative marking for ATC paper? Previous year cutoff marks of AAI(ATC)?
  6. Is there negative marking allotment available in IBPS PO examination?
  7. Information about BSEB exam? What is the cutoff? Is there negative marking?
  8. What's the IBPS clerical cut off in each subject? Is there any negative marking in English paper?
  9. Does competitive exams have negative marking? How to ensure get more marks with exams having negative marking?
  10. Minimum marks required to qualify for KEAM entrance exam?
  11. How can I prepare to crack GRE? Is there negative marking allotment available? Suitable books for preparation?
  12. Is there negative marking allotment available in Syntel Off-Campus Aptitude Test? Pattern of this Aptitude Test?
  13. Is there negative marking allotment available in Delhi University MCA entrance exam?
  14. What is the ACIO exam pattern?
  15. Are my chances of getting into MBBS or Dental Colleges increased after securing a rank of 1145 in WBJEE Medical under General category?
  16. What syllabus to prepare for Bank Clerk Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to achieve above 90% in class 12th CBSE?
  18. How much marks are required for SBI clerk exam? Is there any negative marking for the same?
24th September 2016, 05:35 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is negative marking allotment available in KEAM? Cutoff marks required to qualify?

Yes, there is negative marking of 1 mark for wrong attempts and correct answer will be given 4 marks.

KEAM stands for Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Entrance Exam. The exam is conducted by Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) Kerala.

The cut off marks for candidates appearing in KEAM depends on various factors like number of applicants, number of seats available in MBBS and BDS programme, difficulty level of the entrance exam.

Candidates can check the KEAM Medical cut off marks mentioned below for the different categories as declared by the exam conducting authority:

General candidate : 50%

SEBC/ST/SC : 40%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?