10th November 2015, 12:47 PM
rutvikvaghasiya12345

At how much merit general caste students can get free admission in government MBBS colleges of Gujarat?

Regarding government mbbs college admission in gujarat.
At how much merit general caste students can get free seat admission in government mbbs college in gujarat?

Related Questions:
  1. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  2. Marks required in merit to take admission in government or self finance colleges of MBBS in Gujrat?
  3. Will I get a seat in a government college in Gujarat after scoring 83.48% merit marks in Gujarat MBBS?
  4. How much percentage is required in 12th board exams to secure a seat in Medical Colleges of Gujarat? Merit list of MBBS seats both in Government and Self Finance institutes in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges?
  6. Admission form allotment for Gujarat Government Medical College?
  7. How much marks required for admission in MBBS Gujarat Colleges for a free seat? From where to get the application form?
  8. Can I get admission in MBBS or BDS in general quota within Gujarat after clearing 12th PCB with 55%? Whats the fee structure?
  9. Admission in general quota within Gujarat or in private medical college of Gujarat?
  10. Can I Get admission in government college in MBBS in Gujarat after scoring 56.66 in merit?
  11. Difference between GSEB, GUJECT and PMT?
  12. Information regarding cut off marks to get admission for MBBS in Government Colleges of Gujarat?
  13. Admission in Gujarat for MBBS after scoring 45% merit marks? How to get admission for MBBS in other state?
  14. Can I get admission on the basis of RPET in PEC, Chandigarh
  15. List of Government and Private colleges in Gujarat which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering to a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th?
  16. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  17. Merit list of MBBS admissions of various Government Medical colleges & Associate colleges of Mumbai
  18. Can lower Scheduled caste students get admission from management quota in Baroda MBBS colleges?
31st December 2017, 12:50 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: At how much merit general caste students can get free admission in government MBBS colleges of Gujarat?

There is no direct admission on merit basis of qualifying examination (12th ) in MBBS course.

To get admission in MBBS course you have to appear and qualify in NEET entrance test conducted by CBSE.

There is no free seat in government college for general category candidates.

For admission in government college of Gujarat you must have to score more than 450 marks in NEET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?