25th April 2018, 10:41 PM
Siddu santi

How much minimum marks to score in K-CET for getting a seat in B.Sc Forestry in government colleges?

I want to do B.Sc in Forestry. I have applied for Karnataka Common Entrance Test (K-CET) for that as well. I want to have an idea like how much should be my score in order to get a free seat in any government colleges in Karnataka?

Related Questions:
  1. What should be the minimum score in K-CET in order to secure a seat in government college for B.Sc (AG)?
  2. What should be my minimum score in PolyCET to get a seat government colleges?
  3. Can I get a seat in Government BAMS college with 135 marks in MHT CET Exam? List of government colleges that offer admission with less fee structure?
  4. Any scope in taking seat in Metallurgy? Can I get good government colleges with 97 marks in CET?
  5. Minimum marks required to score in MHT CET to get admission in colleges of Pune and Mumbai?
  6. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  7. Best colleges to under BSc Course in Forestry?
  8. Engineering colleges in Bangalore and Bellary offering admission with low CET score or without CET score? -- [New]
  9. Can I get a seat in Mumbai/Pune government engineering colleges for admission after scoring 156 in MHT CET?
  10. Colleges offering BSc(Forestry) in West Bengal
  11. Is it possible for me to get admission for diploma directly after completion of ITI course?
  12. List of colleges offering campus placement after MSc forestry
  13. Diploma in Ac and Refrigeration is possible for Commerce student? What will be the required fee for it?
  14. Is it possible for me to get Bank job after completion of B.Sc in Forestry?
  15. Minimum marks required in AIPMT and GUJCET to get admission in MBBS in government college? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for BSc Forestry?
  17. What is the procedure to apply for BSc forestry in India? Which is the best college?
  18. Minimum marks required in Karnataka CET for a candidate belonging to Category 2A, english medium?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?