16th April 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Ac and Refrigeration is possible for Commerce student? What will be the required fee for it?

Sir,
My son has complete b.com IInd year can he diploma course in A/C & Refigeration if can do than which years diploma & what will pay the fees. Please tell me

Thanks & regards
Poonam

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required for BCA course. Can a commerce student apply for BCA ? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which field should I choose after diploma? I am a student of commerce student
  3. How to do 12th commerce as a 10th student? I have done diploma engineering
  4. What can I study to get a degree after passing diploma in engineering(Air conditioning and refrigeration)
  5. Cutoff required for admission in St Joseph? I am a student of class 12th commerce
  6. Can I become a Reader without any course in Mass Communication?
  7. Colleges for PG courses in refregeration and air conditioning in Mechanical through correspondence?
  8. How can I become a Pilot if I am a commerce student?
  9. What is SAP? What is the eligibility required? What is the fee structure?
  10. Can I apply for PCS exam after commerce 2nd year? What is the required age to attend the exam? Fee structure to attend the exam?
  11. Can Commerce student do Diploma in Computer engineering? Best college in Mumbai?
  12. Percentage required and fee structure of Mulund College of Commerce?
  13. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  14. How to do MBA after diploma? I am a 12th passed commerce student
  15. How much fee is required to be paid for 1st year of intermediate? Any concession for ST student?
  16. Can I join IPCC after completion of 3rd year of B.Com course with 80% of marks?
  17. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic available in Market now? Last date of submission of form?
  18. How much percentage is required in class 12th to enter in law? I am a commerce student of class 12th
20th June 2015, 04:03 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Diploma in Ac and Refrigeration is possible for Commerce student? What will be the required fee for it?

Yes he can do diploma on the basis of 12th standard. After 12th standard duration diploma course will be 2years. For getting admission in diploma course he have to give an entrance test. Marks score in CET will decide that in which college you will get seat. So perform well in CET. After result you need to do counselling for getting seat.

Different colleges have different fee structure. Government colleges have low fee structure while private colleges have a bit high. So you need to visit college campus for fee structure or you may visit college website for knowing fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?