24th May 2011, 03:11 AM

How to get admission to Anna University after missing the TANCET exam?

i missed TANCET Exam on May 2011. i want to study my M.Tech part time in Anna University .So I need to write TANCET Exam. Any possibilities there to write the exam again if there means how can I know, get the form and what are the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study M.E. in Anna University, Chennai without TANCET?
  2. Can I get admission to study in Anna University if scored 27.241 marks in TANCET-ME being a BC candidate?
  3. Possibility to get admission in Anna University or any other Government colleges with 20.021 marks in TANCET for SC candidate?
  4. Can I get admission in Anna University, Guindy if scored 42.18 marks in TANCET-ME being an OBC student?
  5. Can I get admission in any government college under Anna University after scoring 39.8 marks in TANCET M.E?
  6. Cutoff rank required in TANCET to get admission in MCA at Anna University -- [New]
  7. What should I do to get the hall ticket for TANCET entrance exam?
  8. Is it possible to study in Anna University through GATE without appearing in TANCET?
  9. How to join the Part Time ME in Annauniversity -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Colleges under Anna University offering M.E. to a candidate who has secured 4095 AIR in GATE and scored 51.057 marks in TANCET? Date of counselling in Anna University through TANCET?
  11. Will I get admission in Anna University, Chennai after scoring 49.286 in TANCET?
  12. List of colleges affiliated to Anna University offering admission with 25.27 marks in TANCET?
  13. Admission in Anna University is possible with 32.88 in GATE or should I appear in TANCET?
  14. How to apply for M.Tech in PSG? Date of sale of application forms for M.Tech in PSG?
  15. Is it possible to get seat for ME in Anna University with a rank of 30687 in TANCET being a candidate of SC category?
  16. How can I apply for TANCET counseling?
  17. Entrance Exam for ME CSE (tancet, anna university coimbatore)
  18. TANCET exam for M.E in Anna University for SC candidate? Is there a quota for SCs? Fee structure?
31st May 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission to Anna University after missing the TANCET exam?

i missed TANCET Exam on May 2011. i want to study my M.Tech part time in Anna University .So I need to write TANCET Exam. Any possibilities there to write the exam again if there means how can I know, get the form and what are the procedure?
7th June 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission to Anna University after missing the TANCET exam?

I am working in a college and I missed the TANCET exam 2011 And I would join M.E part time. what are the other ways of joining M.E
9th June 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I know what is the admission procedure for doing Part time MBA program in Anna university if I have missed TANCET 2011 exams?
23rd June 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

i got 38.534 in tancet exam 2011 what is the ME admission procedure for joining annaunivercity
23rd June 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 38.534 TANCET EXAM HOW WILL GOT A ME IN ANNA UNIVERCITY
24th June 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I am a sc student ,i got 29.11marks in TANCET ,CAN I GET ME SEAT FOR ECE
4th October 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default admission unfilled seat me partime

i wish to apply unfilled seat for ME civil engineering part time course
21st November 2011, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Iam doing B.E civil in sathyabama university as part time. Now iam studying 7th sem. can i apply the tancet exam & Am i eligible to apply the M.E part time in Anna university, whether i need any experience for joining the M.E part time please advice
2nd December 2011, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

i am from andra pradesh am ieligible to join anna university
21st December 2011, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the procedure of getting tancet application?
21st December 2011, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

what is the exam date for tancet 2012?
28th May 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

i got 25.727 score in TANCET exam.which college/university i got after scoring this mark?my mail i.d [email protected]
25th April 2018, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Today is last date for applying tancet exam but today 5.30 pm i start applying and login la page fill all the details and scanned photos but the time of 6.06 pm i click submit button but i saw in screen "server not found". I have any chance to register again.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?