16th June 2015, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get admission for diploma directly after completion of ITI course?

I have completed ITI in fitter with 87% ,can i get direct admission in diploma? Am I eligible for it? Can someone please let me know the information on the same? What should be the procedure which I need to follow next? Can someone please guide me on the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join diploma 2nd year directly after completion of ITI course?
  2. Admission in polytechnic diploma in engineering after completing ITI course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to go for diploma directly after completion of 9th standard?
  4. How can I get admission in diploma course after completing ITI? I am studying electrician
  5. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  6. What is the procedure to be followed for doing diploma or any electrical engineering course after completion of ITI course?
  7. Can I directly do Diploma 3rd semester having completed ITI in Electronics Mechanic?
  8. How to get admission after ITI in Mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 82% in ITI course
  9. Can I join regular diploma course after completion of ITI Electrician course?
  10. Can I get admission in diploma course after pursuing ITI 2nd year in Fitter Trade
  11. What course should I take after passing 10th?
  12. Procedure to get admission for 2nd year of B.Com course after completion of Diploma in Commercial Practice in ITI?
  13. Can I get admission to study Civil Engineering Diploma course after completing ITI in Andhra Pradesh?
  14. Completion of ITI Correspondent Diploma? How will be the career then after?
  15. Can I do diploma directly without doing degree? Am I eligible for diploma?
  16. Can I do diploma in HR after completion of ITI?
  17. When will be the admission of diploma course in SJP college for ITI holder in Electronics?
  18. Can I join diploma 2nd year directly after completing ITI fitter in Tamilnadu
16th June 2015, 02:40 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission for diploma directly after completion of ITI course?

Yes of cause you will definitely get admission in diploma course easily. As if you completed your ITI then you are eligible to apply for getting admission in diploma in 2nd year directly.

For getting admission you have to give a common entrance test. You result in CET will decide that in which college you will get admission. So, you need to perform well in common entrance test. If you score good marks then you will get good college and if not then no college will offer you seat. You have good academic records thus i think you will definitely score good marks in CET.

Once result will announced then you need to do online counselling for getting seat in colleges. As if you get seat n online counselling then you just visit to college campus and claim your admission. Basically government institution's are good for studying diploma courses as they will provide you best facilities like machinery's, tools equipment's which are required to improve your engineering skills. Also fee structure of govt. colleges is much more lower than that of other private institutions.
16th June 2015, 04:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission for diploma directly after completion of ITI course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed ITI in fitter with 87% ,can i get direct admission in diploma? Am I eligible for it? Can someone please let me know the information on the same? What should be the procedure which I need to follow next? Can someone please guide me on the same?

Thanks!
You have completed ITI course so you are eligible for diploma course.

Those candidates who have completed ITI course from a recognized board are eligible for diploma course.

Your age should be above 16 years.

You have completed ITI course so you can direct join in 2nd year of diploma course.
16th June 2015, 05:12 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

To join in any diploma course, candidate should have minimum qualification of 10th standard. So, if you have completed 10th standard, you are eligible to join in diploma course. To get admission in diploma course, first you should appear for the polytechnic entrance exam, which is conducted in your state. If you qualify in such exam, then you will get admission in diploma course in any college, depending upon your rank in polytechnic entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?