10th June 2011, 12:26 AM
priyamfah

Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?

sir,
i m currently persuing btech in electrical engineering. can i do masters in automobile engineering?? if so which are the reputed colleges in india offrering mtech in automobile engineering ?? and which universities in USA provides the same???

Related Questions:
  1. List of good universities offering MS in automobile engineering in USA, Germany, UK?
  2. List of Colleges in India offering Masters degree(Correspondence) in Automobile Engineering
  3. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  4. List of universities offering masters in genetic engineering in India?
  5. Colleges offering B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in USA?
  6. List of Colleges offering Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Correspondence?
  7. Which is a better choice for me between Job and M.Tech course after completion of Degree? List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  8. Universities in Europe offering Masters in Automotive Engineering?
  9. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in USA offering this programme?
  10. List of some AICTE approved universities? Which colleges are offering these courses in Kolkata/India? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of the universities and colleges offering M.E/M.Tech?
  12. Which are the reputed colleges and entrance exams to do M.Tech in USA after completing Electrical Engineering?
  13. Any universities or colleges offering M.Tech in Electronics or related field in North India?
  14. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  15. Am I eligible to do masters in Automobile engineering in Germany after completion of B.Tech Electrical Engineering in India? -- [New]
  16. Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile engineering? I have completed B.e in Automobile Engineering with 58.4% aggregate
  17. List of top Universities offering MS in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  18. List of self financing colleges offering M.Tech in Electrical Engineering in Kerala?
30th July 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?

respected sir/madam,
I am an Indian doing B.E in electronics and communication. I want to pursue my course in automobile engineering. I plan to do my masters abroad. I am an average student with a 62% aggregate. So can I skip streams like this? If i can, will I get a descent educative institute with my score? I'm lost..Please help.
3rd January 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?

I am an Indian student, i am pursuing b.tech in computer science. so, is it possible for me to go for automobile engg. as my masters? or go for post graduate diploma?
5th January 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the colleges in India for m tech in automobile engineering for regular and part time
22nd February 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

plz help me out, im in final sem of my B.E.in electrical engg, is it possible for me to do masters in automobile engg abroad??? pls let me kno abt this... ma mail id is [email protected]
17th March 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

i want know about m.tech automobile engineering admission process of distane learning....
2nd June 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

I hv done my diploma n degree in electrical engg cn i do maters in automobile engg plz rply soon
9th June 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my bba and i was the student of commerce in 10 2 . Can i go for M.tech automobile enginering if yes then what is the procedure.Plz help immediately.
10th June 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, had copleted my b.e. Degree in electronics branch,from R.T.M. Nagpur university.

bt i want to do m.tech in automobile .

So tell me some advice/guidance.

Ur faithfully.
Mr. Pomesh patle (9665396180)
6th May 2014, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Hello mam, m an indian I hve completed bca this year..and I want to do mca ..so plz suggest me the best college of Melbourne
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?