6th October 2012, 12:34 AM
ajhar ali

Can i take admission in IGNOU after graduation in B.A Hons Political Science

sir i m graduate in b.a hons pol.sci from du with 44.36% marks can i take to admission in ignou....plz guide me?. if u have any way for my better future..

Related Questions:
  1. Details about MA(Political Science) from IGNOU?
  2. Am i eligible to get admission in LLB in CU after getting the graduation in Political Science Hons with 49%
  3. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility for BA(Political Science-Hons) at any esteemed college? -- [New]
  5. Is it possible to do Post Graduation in Fashion Designing for Political science graduate?
  6. Whether IGNOU offers Ph.D(Political Science)? Eligibility criteria of Ph.D in Political Science in IGNOU?
  7. Am I eligible to join Narcotics department after doing BA (Hons) in Political Science from AMU?
  8. How to pursue graduation after completing B.Com? Can I get English Hons and Sociology, Political Science and Anthropology?
  9. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  10. Does Jawaharlal Nehru University offer B.A. in Political Science honours? Minimum percentage required for the admission?
  11. Is it beneficial to pursue Master's degree in Political Science from IGNOU if pursuing BS in Computer Science?
  12. Am I eligible for B.Ed after doing graduation in B.A Hons Political Science with 42%
  13. Will I be eligible for CAT or MAT after doing graduation from B.Com Hons in IGNOU
  14. Masters in Political Science from IGNOU is possible for Computer Science graduate?
  15. Will I get a seat in B.A Economics after scoring 80% in 12th?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in DU for B.A.(H) in Political Science if secured 83% in 12th Science from CBSE Board? Is it beneficial to take Arts in graduation for 12th Science student?
  17. How to be a part of RAW? I am pursuing Political science hons
  18. What's the syllabus and admission procedure for doing Graduation through IGNOU correspondence? I've 4 years gap after completing 12th -- [Most Discussed]
26th July 2013, 09:15 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i take admission in IGNOU after graduation in B.A Hons Political Science

Indira Gandhi National Open University provides admission to various certificate courses, diploma courses, undergraduate, post graduate and research programmes through distance learning mode. University also conducts entrance examinations for some of its programmes and also on the basis of other institutions. Admission to various courses is subject to marks, age and even nationality of the candidates. For most of the courses, there's no minimum marks criteria required to secure admission.

Please mention details of the course(s) which you wish to opt and some other requirements. That can fetch a better answere to your query.

Thank You
12th November 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i take admission in IGNOU after graduation in B.A Hons Political Science

what is ba and ba hons in ignou
13th March 2014, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i m a student of B.A with general course ,can i take admission in eng hons from ignou
4th July 2014, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I want to do BA (Political Science) form ignou. please guide me what is the procedure of doing same. I have also read prospectus but that is a little bit confusion. I want also know that which subjects should i fill in the form provided by ignou. Please guide me.
I will highly obliged to you.
Thank you
27th April 2015, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the process of taking admission in b.a.hons.[geography,pol.science,history or any other subjects] on the base of 12th percentage in ignou delhi.
21st July 2015, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

hi I'm sutapa barik i am interested to admission to B.A Bengoli Honours so how am i admission to ignue and what's qualification for this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?