14th May 2014, 10:01 PM
anita elsa kuriakose

How much percentage is needed in 12th to get admission in pharm D in government college Kerala?

how much percentage for plus two is required to get admission for pharm d in government college,kerala

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is needed to get admission in government college
  2. How much percentage of marks is needed in B.Pharm degree to get admission in M.Pharm in NIPER college for SC category student?
  3. Can I expect a government seat for Pharm D in Kerala? I have scored 86% in 12th
  4. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. How can I apply for B.Pharm government college in Kerala?
  6. How to get admission in government medical college? What is the percentage required?
  7. How much percentage is needed in 12th CBSE to get admission in Stella Maris college
  8. How much percentage is needed to get admission in a good government college?
  9. Can i give GPAT test and get admission to M.Pharm with a percentage below 60 in B.Pharm?
  10. Minimum percentage needed to take admission in government college of Agriculture in Maharshtra
  11. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the AIR needed to get MBBS seat in government medical college Kerala?
  13. How can I apply for B.Pharm in Kerala? What is the fee structure?
  14. How much percentage is needed to get into government college? What is the fee structure of government college? I am doing B.Com Part III
  15. Procedure to get into the colleges of Kerala after 12th? Is there any need to write CET exam or is only 12th percentage considered?
  16. List of good colleges for M.Pharmacy course? Is there any college that give admission for M-Pharmacy on the basis of percentage of marks in B-Pharmacy?
  17. Can I get Pharm D government seat in Kerala after scoring 92% marks in 12th
  18. Percentage needed in 12th boards for admission in NIT?
20th October 2015, 09:38 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is needed in 12th to get admission in pharm D in government college Kerala?

The percentage required in 12th to get admission in pharm D in government college Kerala.

To get into Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) course, applicants need to pass with at least 70 % in 10+2 with biology/biotechnology as one of the subject.

If you belong to SC category then percentage required is minimum of 55%.
23rd May 2016, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is needed in 12th to get admission in pharm D in government college Kerala?

How much percentage in cbse 12 should be required to get admission in government college for pharm d ?
9th June 2016, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a gov seat for pharm D? How to apply for gov seat? Please explain the fee structure of this course
26th January 2017, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance examination for pharm d in Kerala; if so, is it the same entrance exam which is called mbbs entrance exam?
15th April 2017, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance examination for pharm.D Kerala;if so, is it the same entrance exam which is called MBBS entrance exam?
25th June 2017, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 2 with 95.5% marks and NEET with the rank of 22000.

Am I eligible to get BDS in any govt medical colleges or any private medical colleges under merit seat? or how i will apply for Pharm D coarse?

Please advise if anyone has any idea.
24th April 2019, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks or percentage acqired in hse examination to get admission in pharm d in government college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?