9th May 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for B.Pharm in Kerala? What is the fee structure?

how can i apply for b pharm in kerala?may iknow the fees struture and admission procedure for b parm in kerala?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for B.Pharm in Kerala? What is the fee structure?
  2. Which are the CS government colleges in Kerala? What is the detailed fee structure?
  3. Procedure to apply for Karnataka CET? What is the fee structure?
  4. How can I apply for BSE Nursing in any government college in Kerala?
  5. Being a physically challenged person of other state(Kerala) how can I get admission for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Colleges? What is the fee structure? How can I apply for it online?
  6. What is the fee structure for BDS in Kerala?
  7. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  8. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  9. How to study visual communication after higher secondary course? Best colleges in Kerala in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?
  10. Is B.Pharm suitable for me after passing 12th with 74% marks
  11. Fee structure for MCA course in Kerala?
  12. What's the admission criteria and course fee structure for joining M.Sc nursing in Kerala?
  13. What is the fee structure of PG degree in engineering in Kerala?
  14. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala? What is the procedure and what is the fee structure? Last date of application?
  15. Total number of MDS seat in Kerala? Fee structure of both government and self financing colleges? -- [New]
  16. Which affiliated college will be the best in Kerala and Coimbator for doing BCA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for commerce students?
  17. List of top 10 Engineering Colleges offering ME in EEE in Tamil Nadu?
  18. GRE or Mpharm? after bpharm -- [Most Discussed]
21st May 2013, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for B.Pharm in Kerala? What is the fee structure?

does the admission procedure for admission in kerala government college is over?
2nd June 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Name of Government college b.farm in kerala
18th June 2017, 07:52 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

B.Pharmacy is a 4 year under graduation course which deals with the preparing & studying of drugs and medicines for various illnesses and diseases. The eligibility required to get admission in the Kerala government colleges are based on the merit list of the performance in the previous year and on the entrance test.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have done their 10+2 or equivalent education in PCM or PCB with minimum 50% from any recognised board.
- The candidate should be citizen of India.
- The candidate should clear the entrance exam conducted by the Kerala government.

The admission procedure is based on the written test. If you clear the written test the you'll called for the group discussion and then based on this rounds. You need to attend the counselling for getting admission if you are in the merit list.

The fee structure is around INR 95k per year.
20th May 2018, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Suppose i can't get entrance exam ,then can i apply b pharmacy course in Kerala government medical colleges?
26th June 2019, 07:00 AM
Unregistered

What is the fees for govt and private college in Kerala for b.pham
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?