27th June 2013, 12:41 AM
pavan agashe

Minimum percentage needed to take admission in government college of Agriculture in Maharshtra

how much minimum percentage needed to take admission in goverment college of agriculture in maharashtra???????

Related Questions:
  1. Required Percentage of marks to get admission in Government Agriculture College in Pune?
  2. How much percentage is needed in HSC board to take admission in BSc Agriculture in a government college? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How much percentage is needed to get admission in government college
  4. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  5. Procedure for admission in Maharashtra Medical College?
  6. How to get admission in government medical college? What is the percentage required?
  7. How much is the percentage needed to get admission in an average college?
  8. How much percentage is needed to get admission in a good government college?
  9. Percentage needed to get admission in St. Xavier's college? -- [New]
  10. Minimum percentage required to get admission in government medical colleges of Ahmedabad and Baroda?
  11. How much I have to score in MHTCET Exam to get admission for MBBS course in Government College?
  12. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. How much percentage is needed to get into government college? What is the fee structure of government college? I am doing B.Com Part III
  14. How much percentage is needed in 12th to get admission in pharm D in government college Kerala?
  15. Minimum marks needed in CET to get admission in government medical colleges in Mumbai?
  16. Minimum marks required to get admission in government MBBS college for all category?
  17. Minimum requirements and percentage of marks needed to take admission in Actuarial Science?
  18. Do I need to give any Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Sc in Agriculture? Required Percentage of Marks to be eligible for the Entrance Exam?
18th April 2015, 05:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage needed to take admission in government college of Agriculture in Maharshtra

My 12th class percentage 49.8 in general category .. so i can apply a agriculture colleges ? So i will Question a in which rank Minimum in entrance exam may i have come
28th May 2015, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage needed to take admission in government college of Agriculture in Maharshtra

How much percentage I required to take admission in college of agriculture ambi for BSc
25th May 2016, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

The minimum percentage needed to get admission in government college of bsc agree
25th May 2016, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

I have 60% in 12th hsc board. Can i take addmission in bsc agree in government college ?
26th May 2016, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage required to get admission in BSC agricultural college?
6th June 2016, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage required to get admission in gov bsc agriculural college?
27th April 2017, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage required in 12th for best government colleges of bsc agree
31st May 2017, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

I have 64 percent marks in 12th standard and I am sports student in Maharashtra state level can I get admission in agricultural college of Maharashtra state
1st May 2018, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Himanchal pradesh agriculture university how many percents needed menimum for entrance exam and how many students in this university who got 75 percent marks in 12 class
31st May 2018, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility marks need to a student to join b.SC.agri.according to their categories.
4th June 2018, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

What is eligibility marks need to a student to join bsc agri according to their categories?
10th May 2019, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

I have 76.25% mark in hsc board.can I take admission bsc agriculture in government college?
19th June 2022, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Required Percentage of marks to get admission in Government Agriculture College in Pune?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?