21st May 2011, 02:01 PM
ELIZABETHHH

Procedure to get into the colleges of Kerala after 12th? Is there any need to write CET exam or is only 12th percentage considered?

After 12th what is the procedur to get in to a colleges of kerala,wht all is needed.and is there a need to write cet exam or only 12th percentage is considered...pls do rely

Related Questions:
  1. ELigibility criteria for Karnataka CET for a Karnatak resident studying in Kerala?
  2. Procedure to become a Lawyer after completion of B.Com? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 10th from kerala and 12th from karnataka
  4. Procedure for Kerala students to write Karnataka CET?
  5. How to write KCET exam after passing 12th from AP?
  6. Which stream should I opt to study in BBA? List of colleges in Kerala and percentage required in 12th to study BBA?
  7. How to write SI exam in Kerala? What is the procedure?
  8. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Mathematics) in Kerala to a candidate who has secured 82% in 12th and 70% in Mathematics?
  9. Exams for admission to good colleges in Bengaluru for B.Arch after 12th standard?
  10. Possibility to study Law after completing 12th standard? Is it necessary to appear in CET? Percentage required in 12th for admission?
  11. Do both 10th and 12th percentage is considered for MBA? can a 95+ percentile holder gets an elite college in India? I've secured 49% in 10th, 51.8% in 12th and 71% marks in graduation
  12. Percentage required to take admission in government medical colleges after 12th? Books to be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure to write ISRO entrance exam after passing 12th MPC
  14. Can I apply for CET after completing 12th and 10th and Kerala?
  15. After passing 12th should I go to CET or not? How should I enter Biotech field after 12th? Percentage required in this field?
  16. Does 12th percentage matter in the interview? Is B.Tech student only considered?
  17. Will I get placed in any good IT company after scoring 81.44% in 10th, 59.8% in 2nd PU
  18. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I am pursuing 12th from Kerala? My father was born in Karnataka and studied in Karnataka
26th September 2011, 10:37 PM
rahul4490

Default Re: Procedure to get into the colleges of Kerala after 12th? Is there any need to write CET exam or is only 12th percentage considered?

NO. in Kerala, there is not much importance for marks obtained in the board exams. all that really matters is the your rank.
if you intend to go for engg, then you gotta write cet exam, if for medicine you have to write PMT exam and likewise.

If you have any more queries, please do post it here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?