15th December 2010, 12:49 AM
saketkelkar

Engineering colleges in Maharashtra considering Diploma students for admission? Percentage required to get into these colleges?

i will complete my diploma in electronics and telecommunication in may. So i want to take admission to engineering. So give me information about engineering collages in maharastra.also inform me the percentage require to get admission in those collages.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the percentage required for enrolling in direct admission for diploma students for engineering?
  2. Details about diploma colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra after 10th? Fee structure of these colleges?
  3. Direct 2nd year admission in government engineering colleges in Maharashtra after diploma with 80% marks -- [New]
  4. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
  5. Eligibility for admission in reputed engineering colleges of Maharashtra?
  6. Colleges in Mumbai where direct admission in Diploma IT/Software Engineering is possible? Percentage required for admission?
  7. Names of engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma Mechanical Engineering?
  8. List of government colleges in outside which offer Lateral Entry in B.E. for E&TC Diploma student of Maharashtra? Is there concession for other state student?
  9. List of Night colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course to ITI holder in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Government affiliated colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering in Maharashtra?
  11. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  12. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  13. List of diploma colleges in Maharastra after 10th which offer direct admission in second year?
  14. Cutoff marks required to get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges for a candidate who have scored 71.8% marks in SSC
  15. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Gujarat Colleges after completing diploma in engineering in Maharashtra?
  16. Names of the engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  17. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  18. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra?
15th December 2010, 06:18 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Engineering colleges in Maharashtra considering Diploma students for admission? Percentage required to get into these colleges?

There are many institutes offering lateral entry for students from Diploma course. Like in Pune there are College of Engineering and Army Institute of technology. In Nagpur institutes like Shri Ramdeobaba Kamla Nehru Engineering College and Anjuman College of Engineering & Technology, in Mumbai like Don Bosco Institute of Technology and Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering offer courses in these areas. You could check out for colleges near you.
15th December 2010, 09:57 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Engineering colleges in Maharashtra considering Diploma students for admission? Percentage required to get into these colleges?

Good morning
dear ,
you get directly admission in 2nd year ece branch . In maharashtra there are so many aict approved college are available e colleges .................
15th December 2010, 11:03 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Engineering colleges in Maharashtra considering Diploma students for admission? Percentage required to get into these colleges?

It is very good to do engg. after doing diploma.... maharashtra is known for making very talented engineers so you must go for it............. It needs above 60% to get into a college ...............
15th December 2010, 11:36 AM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

1)Yes they will consider Diploma students for Admission
for direct second year

2)In each college only less number of percentage seat is only given for the Diploma student

3)If you get more then 90% you will get good college for Government college you should get more then 95%, in diploma you can easily get the Percentage, Portion i s less, here are some important college

*Aditya Engineering College
*All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society's Women's College of Engineering
*D.Y. Patil College of Engineering & Technology
*Don Bosco Institute of Technology
*Manoharbhai Patel Institute of Engineering & Technology
*Jawaharlal Darda Institute of Engineering
*Maharashtra Institute of Technology

Best of luck
15th December 2010, 01:07 PM
babydoll

Hi!
Yes there are only 15% seats for the diploma students in any colleges across india. the admission carried out on the basis of the diploma percentage.
they demands minimum of 65% marks but for getting into the good college you need 75%. The admission test will be followed by the interviews.
15th December 2010, 01:42 PM
sunita mishra

should my brother fill college forms to get admissions after the clearance of aieee? if yes
which are the forms should be filled for aieee?
15th December 2010, 01:43 PM
sunita mishra

send me railway recruitment syllabus n sample paper for je electrical
26th January 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

can we aplicable to get addmission in army institute for direct SE of mechanical engg after diploma in dhigi
5th February 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

12th pass in 50% and i m parsuing be but i parsuing
20th February 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

i got 75% in mech. diploma, will i get admisson in pune engg. colleges ? suggest college names plzz
21st February 2011, 10:16 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Hello Friend

Some of the recognized Engineering colleges in Maharashtra considering Diploma students for admission are listed below.

Jawaharlal Darda Institute of Engineering

Aditya Engineering College

D.Y. Patil College of Engineering & Technology

Maharashtra Institute of Technology

Best of Luck...
14th March 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

I am studying Diploma in Karnataka but i have done my 10th and 12th in maharastra only then can i get seat for engg. in maharastra n what is the procedure please help me
19th May 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

ITM college of engineering,kamptee,nagpur
Best of Luck...[/QUOTE]
27th May 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 10 th from Maharashtra Board with 74.18 %. I want to do diploma in Information Technology. Give the name of Institute/college in Mumbai.
27th May 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreksha chaudhary View Post
It is very good to do engg. after doing diploma.... maharashtra is known for making very talented engineers so you must go for it............. It needs above 60% to get into a college ...............
helo dear r, i am Pranit Deshmukh .taking diploma starts from 2010.so i just want to know that ,how many percent i need to get admi in engg collage.tell me for good collage , best collage ,okkkk collage to take admi.and also told me that is it required to pass in all semisters .if yes thn how many marks is needed and also if any budy is fail in any semi ,imean if any one sub is back than he has any chance to take admi in collage.is yes than tell me how many per is required to take admi . if any budy is fail in any sem but he can take good marks is final like 70% than he has any chance.plz budy reply me its needed so plz contact me on
FACRBOOK =-Gotu Deshmukh (pic- funny face).
[email protected]
28th May 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Engineering colleges in Maharashtra considering Diploma students for admission? Percentage required to get into these colleges?

Dear i have passed ma hsc in vocational course in building maintenance, and i want admission for diploma in civil engineering i got 57.16 percent is it posssible
2nd June 2011, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

how many seats r there in 2011 admissions for direct second year in maharashtra?
2nd June 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

i have a serious question whether diploma should be opted after 10th or 11th and 12th??
i have passed cbse board exams with 91.2 %, so will i get admission in pune engineering college for mechanical diploma?
please please answer me...thank you!!
11th June 2011, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

my name is khushal i got first classmarks in diploma in electrical.........i want admission in pune b.tech college.so pls giveme imformation about it
15th June 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

i am a diploma student,,bt fail in 1 subject,,at that time if any chance to join beteck
19th June 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 92% marks in mah ssc<10th> can i get admission in vjti for mechanical diploma. Please inform me the cutoff list for the same
20th June 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I just wanted to know after SSC examination which career we can select?
Please give me the list of diploma in civil engineering colleges in mumbai with their cutoff marks in last years.
21st June 2011, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

does robotic engineering field is carried out in maharashtra?
21st June 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

i am passsed with 70 per.
21st June 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

what kind of document required for taking admission in direct second year BE after diploma for aicte institute
22nd June 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about engg. collages in maharashtra for admission in BE. PLEASE give me the list of collages in short and minimum % required for it.
2nd July 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

how many percentage require in ssc to take an admision in diploma please tell me
13th July 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in govt engg college of amravati with 88per marks in diploma in civil engg
15th July 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir, my son is now 10th passed with 86% , i am confused , diploma or college

pl.answer me.
22nd July 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

can i get direct admission in maharastra colleges after completing diploma in engineering from gujarat colleg?
9th August 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

please clearly display the fees for all engg colleges in Maharashra
10th August 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for diploma holders joining 2nd year engg.

plz reply me.
29th October 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

sir i hav completed my diploma in electronics & tele.comm engg. securing 68% marks from a govt. polytechnic.so sir can u plz suggest me the names of govt. colleges of mahrashtra in which i can qualify for the b.tech course in the same respective branch

thanking u ,
TANBIR SEN PURKAYASTHA
email- [email protected]
15th November 2011, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

I am a 3rd year diploma student(MSBTE computer diploma) i wanna join marine engg after its completion so what are the chances of getting admission into a gud ME college and what is the percentage limit??
9th February 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

How much minimum percentage is required in s.s.c for doing diploma in mechanical engg which is in mumbai government colleges
9th June 2012, 07:28 PM
unregistered

if u wants to take admission in reputed colleges such as bvp mit dy patil
then contact soon on 8087187829 SEATS ARE LIMITED
20th June 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
i hav jst completed diploma in computer engineering and i want to take admission in be.. plz guide me about the admission process.. i have scored 77%.. plz rply.
20th June 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

i got 83% in diplom e&tc, pls send me cut off list and fee structure of enggineering clg to get direct second year admission in pune city
28th June 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

I WISH TO APPLY FOR FIRST YEAR IN DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER/CIVIL/ELECTRONICS. PL TELL ME THE COLLEGES IN MAHARASHTRA AND DATE OF ADDMISSION.JUST I PASSED TENTH EXAM.
14th June 2014, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

As minimum 60% are required for the admission to Engg. College after Diploma ,then it would include all semisters with 60% or just Final year 60% with 5th & 6th semistor......?
9th September 2015, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

I will complete the diploma from karnataka state so i want to take admission in be in maharshtra so what is the procedure
20th April 2016, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Number of seats available for diploma students of gujrat in Maharashtra for D2D
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?