3rd November 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is needed in intermediate public exam to qualify IIT entrance exam

will i need how much percentage in intermediate public exam (ssc) to qualify the iit entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. Details of minimum percentage of intermediate for IIT JEE mains?
  2. Minimum marks needed in 12th standard to qualify for AIEEE exam?
  3. Will I be able to shift in ISC 12th standard after studying intermediate from Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate?
  4. How much percentage is needed in B.Tech to qualify the ISRO entrance exam?
  5. Which is more tough between Diploma and JEE?
  6. Shifting from Andhra Pradesh State Board to ISC in 12th standard is possible? Will it be beneficial for engineering entrance exams?
  7. Procedure to get admission in CA after completing 12th standard? Is graduation mandatory for joining CA? -- [New]
  8. When will be the Entrance Exam for Ag.B.Sc course? Required Percentage of marks in Intermediate to appear for this Exam? Which University will conduct this Entrance Exam?
  9. Required percentage in 10+2 to qualify for IIT Entrance Test?
  10. Marks needed to qualify IIT JEE?
  11. Minimum percentage of marks required in 12th board exam?
  12. Minimum percentage of marks required in 12th board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Minimum percentage for Bank PO entrance exam in High School and Intermediate?
  14. When is the entrance exam of M.A? How much percentage is needed to give the entrance exam?
  15. Can I write Air Force entrance exam after completing Intermediate? How much percentage should we score in 12th?
  16. What should be our intermediate percentage to qualify?
  17. Which is more preferable after completing B.Sc(IT), either M.Sc(IT), MCA or MBA(IT)? I'm in 12th std with PCM subjects
  18. Maths studies for BIPC degree holder in Andhra Pradesh?
30th May 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is needed in intermediate public exam to qualify IIT entrance exam

how much percentage is required in 12th for ssc entrance exam
13th May 2015, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is needed in intermediate public exam to qualify IIT entrance exam

How much percentage needed in intermediate to appear aieee entrance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?