21st September 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Qualification and minimum percentage required in 10th to apply for Polytechnic Diploma course?

Sir,
What is the qualification required for applying in Polytechnic Diploma course and what is the minimum percentage required for doing this course in 10th standard?

23rd September 2015, 08:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification and minimum percentage required in 10th to apply for Polytechnic Diploma course?

To be eligible to apply for or to get admission in Polytechnic Diploma course, the candidate must have completed 10th standard or equivalent with an aggregate of from a recognised board. A minimum of 35% aggregate marks in 10th standard is required to apply for admission to Polytechnic Diploma course. To get admission in Polytechnic Diploma course, you must have to appear in Polytechnic entrance examination. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Polytechnic Diploma course.
27th April 2016, 04:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification and minimum percentage required in 10th to apply for Polytechnic Diploma course?

Can direct admission we take in polytechnic without giving entrance exam?
4th July 2016, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Can direct admission we take in polytechnic without giving entrance exam
13th February 2017, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

I have't 35% marks i have 34% marks in result but 38% Math, Sciences & English in this subjects and i have caste certificate OBC A category. So can I get the chance in polytechnic exam ?
10th March 2017, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

I am a VHSE 2nd year student(automobile technology). Am i eligible for joining Polytechnic??
19th January 2018, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Polytechnic Diploma course and what is the minimum percentage required for doing this course in 10th standard? And i have 6.8 per cent marks in 10th class
10th May 2018, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Recently you get failed in class 12th four books was pass ( English,chemistry,physics,I.p) only math reappear now can I do polytechnic course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?