30th April 2015, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

What percentage marks is required to do diploma in Electronics after completion of 10th standard?

What percentage marks is required to do diploma in Electronics after completion of 10th standard? Can someone please let me know the information on the same? I just wanted to do diploma course right after my 10th. So, it would be good if you let me know the information!

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
  2. Percentage required in 10th standard to get admission in best diploma institute for CSE?
  3. Required percentage of marks in 10th class to join Diploma course?
  4. Minimum marks required in 10th standard for admission in Chemical Engineering Diploma course?
  5. Which one to choose between 10th and diploma?
  6. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in diploma program?
  7. Can I take admission in 11th Bihar Board in Science department?
  8. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  9. How much percentage is required in SSC board exam for diploma degree admission after 10th standard SSC
  10. Which is better between PU and diploma? How much marks are required to join diploma in electronics course?
  11. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  12. Am I eligible to attend Mindtree Off-Campus Drive if secured 55% in B.Tech?
  13. Percentage of marks required in 12th and 10th standard for clearing placement exams?
  14. What are the diploma courses in financial accounting after completion of 10th standard in India? Any institutes that offer correspondence course?
  15. What is the percentage required in 10th standard so that I can take admission in best Civil Engineering Colleges after 10th standard?
  16. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  17. How to Become an Aeronautical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is polytechnic course equal to graduation course?
5th May 2015, 12:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What percentage marks is required to do diploma in Electronics after completion of 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What percentage marks is required to do diploma in Electronics after completion of 10th standard? Can someone please let me know the information on the same? I just wanted to do diploma course right after my 10th. So, it would be good if you let me know the information!
The educational qualification required for admission in diploma course is 10th standard from recognized board.

Diploma entrance exam doesn't require any percentage marks in 10th standard.

Your minimum age should be 17 years old.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?