15th April 2015, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 10th Open Board to study Diploma in Marine Engineering?

Hi Sir,
I am studying 10th from Open Board.
After my 10th I want to do Diploma in
Marine Engineering. Please help me to know that
what percentage I have to get for admission into this course?
Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  2. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in VJTI, Mumbai?
  4. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  5. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  7. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  8. How to do diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th board exam? How much percentage will I need? Best colleges in Gujarat for this course?
  9. What should I study after 10th? I am doing 10th from open board
  10. Can I do marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Can I do diploma in Marine after 10th? Details of the course?
  12. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  13. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  14. Can I be eligible to get admission in diploma college for marine engineering? I have passed 10th SSC from Maharashtra Board
  15. Diploma in Marine engineering on the basis of 10th std?
  16. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  17. Is it possible to do graduation in less than 3 years?
  18. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
18th April 2015, 07:26 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th Open Board to study Diploma in Marine Engineering?

Candidates who have completed their 10th standard with minimum 50% of marks are eligible to join in Diploma in Marine Engineering course. To join in this course, you have to appear for the Diploma entrance exam, which is conducted in your state. If you qualify such entrance exam, you can get admission in Diploma in Marine Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?