15th May 2011, 07:24 PM
dishu hi

How much percentage is required in 12th to take admission in Civil Engineering? Eligibility criteria to take admission?

how much percentage should be there in 12th to take admission in civil engeering. what is the eligibility criteria to take admission??

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required in PCM for getting admission in engineering college?
  2. What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course?
  3. What is the percentage criteria required in 12th to get admission in a good college?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission in pantnagar engineering college?
  5. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in Government Medical College in MBBS in Gujarat? Percentage required for admission in class 12th?
  6. What is the mark percentage asked for getting lateral admission for B.Tech after Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. What is the percentage criteria required for getting admission in hotel management course?
  8. List of top colleges for M.Tech(Correspondence) in Civil Engineering. What's the eligibility criteria and fee structures? Can M.Tech and Ph.D be done in continuation with in a time span of 4-5 years?
  9. Can I take admission in BSc IT on the basis of my 12th percentage which is 76%? Eligibility criteria of it?
  10. List of good engineering colleges for Aeronautical Engineering Course? Eligibility criteria for getting admission?
  11. Eligibility to get admission in IIT-Madras for PhD(Civil Engineering) program through GATE? Cutoff score required in GATE?
  12. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed in Delhi University after getting 45 marks in B.Com?
  13. Eligibility and percentage criteria to get PG Diploma in Bank Management admission in RGSMSR, Lucknow? -- [New]
  14. How much percentage is required in class 10th and 12th? What is the procedure and criteria for admission?
  15. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Social Work for 12th NIOS candidate? Percentage required in 10th and 12th to get admission?
  16. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the percentage required in 10th standard so that I can take admission in best Civil Engineering Colleges after 10th standard?
  18. Best college to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? Eligibility criteria and percentage required in 12th to get admission?
18th May 2011, 09:42 AM
rishabh bajpai

Default Re: How much percentage is required in 12th to take admission in Civil Engineering? Eligibility criteria to take admission?

For civil enginering minimum of 60%is required in+2 to join in a good collage
24th May 2011, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required in 12th to take admission in Civil Engineering? Eligibility criteria to take admission?

How much percentage is required in 12th to take admission in IT?
26th May 2011, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

i have done iti in mechanical electronics & now i am persuing plc short term course of 2 month what are the scopes of jobs after doing this course
26th May 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

I have 55% marks in 12th class. Shall I take admission in any private engineering college
30th May 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 53% of marks in hsc from maharashtra state from pune board, cam i get admission in gujarat for engineering???
31st May 2011, 12:30 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: How much percentage is required in 12th to take admission in Civil Engineering? Eligibility criteria to take admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 55% marks in 12th class. Shall I take admission in any private engineering college
ADMISSION IN PRIVATE ENGINEERING COLLEGE

Yes, taking admission in some good private engineering college is better than to wait for the colleges in counselling because you will get only colleges which are not that much good for 55 % of marks...

-> To check out some of the top private engineering colleges online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Also attached the list of top private engineering colleges in this post.. just check it over..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Top engineering colleges.pdf(18.6 KB, 219 views)
1st June 2011, 12:46 AM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

You need minimum 55% to get civil engineering in average college. Score high so that your college quality also increases.
1st June 2011, 10:13 AM
sri_green09

you should have taken your science stream in your 12th and you should have scored a minimum of 55% to join in civil engg.
3rd July 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

I have got 54% in 12th and in pcm i have 45%. Shall i get admission in B.E?
25th July 2011, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

i have get 54'/. marks in 10 so can i get civel
25th July 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Do we need to study BIOLOGY in 11 or 12 to get admitted?
9th September 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is required in12th to take admission in engineering colleges? tell me now
9th November 2011, 11:12 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend
you need atleast 55% marks to get civil engineering.. you should try to secure more marks to get admitted in a good reputed college...
eligibility criteria is that you should clear ur 12th securing more than 50% marks having physics,chemistry and mathematics as your subject..
all the best
18th January 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is required for civil egg.?
2nd June 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

I have secure 60% in 12th can I get good private engineering college in pune?
23rd July 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

marks in physics and marks for to get admission for civil engineering?
23rd July 2012, 10:47 PM
samatha89
Member+

ADMISSION IN PRIVATE ENGINEERING COLLEGE

Yes, taking admission in some good private engineering college is better than to wait for the colleges in counselling because you will get only colleges which are not that much good for 55 % of marks...

-> To check out some of the top private engineering colleges online CLICK HERE!!!
4th May 2014, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

I got 82.4% in 12th and 40 marks in jee main . Can i get admission in civil engineering??
12th May 2014, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

i have secure only 47% in 12th shall i get admission in BE Please ans me as soon as posible to start my career.
23rd October 2014, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

i have complete my 12th (F.s.c) with 60% marks. subjects computer, mathematics and physics now i want know that did i eligibil to take addmission for civil Engineering in any university?
11th August 2018, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

How much to how much percentage needed to join in the nanotechnology college
6th May 2019, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

I had scored 52.2% in 10 2. What should i do to take admission in civil engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?