4th September 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

How much is the percentage required in 12th for ticket collector post in central or western railways

sir I am from S.T. cast so how many percentage i required in 12th for ticket collectors post in sentral or western railways?

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding the eligibility and the procedure to apply for ticket collector post in Southern Railways
  2. How to apply for ticket collector post? Date of issue of forms? What is the qualification required? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the qualification required for the post of ticket collector
  4. When will the Ticket Collector Exam be conducted in South Central Railway? Required qualification for this?
  5. Eligibility to appear in Railway Ticket Collector exam for a candidate secured 62%, 53.4% and 49.5% in B.Tech, 12th and 10th respectively? -- [New]
  6. What is the qualification required to get a railway ticket collector job?
  7. How to apply for the post of ticket collector? What will be the salary for the fresher?
  8. How to get a job in Railway after passing 11th commerce with maths
  9. Books to be referred for RRB examination for the post of ticket collector/commercial clerk
  10. Syllabus and model question papers for Railway Staff nurse competitive exam
  11. How to get a government job after completing B.Com degree?
  12. Can girls apply for ticket collector exam? What is the qualification required to attend the exam?
  13. When will the notification be released by RRB for the position of Ticket Collector?
  14. What is the date of the post of commercial clerk/ticket collector?
  15. Any jobs in Railway after completing intermediate?
  16. What are the best career options for me after scoring 59% in HSLC and 54.8% in HS from commerce stream?
  17. How to get a TC job in railway after studying BCA 2nd year
  18. When are the collector jobs in South Central railway
9th November 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the percentage required in 12th for ticket collector post in central or western railways

I have complete my graduation in BCA field so, for the post of collector which subjects should be helpful ?
20th February 2013, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the percentage required in 12th for ticket collector post in central or western railways

sir,my name is venu.i completed my intermediate with 75%..how can i got job in railways..pls give me answer?
20th October 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

when is upcoming require for ticket collector post in sourthern railways??
29th November 2013, 05:24 PM
mangesh gadhave

sir I am from NT.cast so how many percentage i required in 12th for ticket collectors post in sentral or western railways.
30th November 2013, 06:06 PM
Belgin Ananth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir I am from S.T. cast so how many percentage i required in 12th for ticket collectors post in sentral or western railways?
u need 55%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?