10th January 2015, 06:06 PM
Akansha Chopra

How much percentage is required for airport management after 12th arts?

how many percentage required for airport management after 12 Arts

Related Questions:
  1. Which institute is considered to be the best for Airport Management Course? Does DGCA, AIIR, IATA has any affiliated colleges for Airport Management?
  2. MBA in Airport Management after B.Com? Scope of Airport Management? Jobs?
  3. Can I go for Airlines Management after passing 12th from Arts stream? How much percentage do I need in 12th?
  4. How to go for Airport management after graduating in 12th commerce
  5. Can I study B.Com or Hotel Management after passing 12th in Arts stream with 78%?
  6. Minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in Bachelor of Event Management/Hospitality Management program? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  7. List of Airport Management College for PG Course?
  8. Can I do interior designing after passing 12th in Arts? How much percentage is required?
  9. Percentage needed in 12th for doing Hotel Management and when the forms of Hotel Management are generally released?
  10. Colleges of Airport Management Courses? I have completed BCA graduation
  11. What can I do after passing 12th arts to become IPS? What is the percentage required?
  12. Colleges in Tamilnadu for MBA Airline and Airport Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for Hotel Management?
  14. What is the scope and salary for airport management?
  15. What are the courses available after 12th in arts stream?
  16. Required Qualification to join MBA in Airport Management?
  17. Job oppurtunities of Airport management after doing B.Com with computer application?
  18. Good universities offering 1 year PGDM in Airport Management?
11th January 2015, 01:00 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required for airport management after 12th arts?

Airport Management prepares you for great career opportunities and high paying job prospects in aviation field.

Airport management offers you the combined knowledge of the aviation.This increase your job opportunities as you will receive both classroom and practical lessons.

For a student who completed his 12th arts will pursue their career in Airport management through APTECH.

To join this Career building course, you need to complete i.e., you have to pass the 10+2 class in Arts, science, commerce or in any other field.

A 3 year diploma in Engineering from a state board of technical education is also valid.
5th July 2016, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required for airport management after 12th arts?

What should i do after 10 for airlines which field stream i should take
4th August 2017, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

How much is the percentage required after 12th in commerce for doing diploma in airport management?
Please give reply as fast as possible.
5th August 2017, 03:50 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much is the percentage required after 12th in commerce for doing diploma in airport management?
Please give reply as fast as possible.
Candidate after 10+2 in commerce stream you can apply for the BBA(Bachelor of Business Administration) in Airport Management in this course applicant learn about Airport planning, Airport Security, Aerodrome Work, Fire Safety and Airport Security etc.

Details regarding BBA in Airport Management Course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for the course is 10+2 from government recognized board with minimum 55% marks.

>> The duration of course is 3 years which are divided into 6 semesters.

>> Major subjects to be studied in the course are Front office operation, Aviation, Fare and ticketing, Communication and soft skills, Airport ground handling, Aviation Marketing management, Customer service and management, Airport business management, Aviation financial management etc.

Job Options for Candidate having BBA Airport Management:-

:- Guest Relation executive.

:- Conference and event manager.

:- Flight attendant.

:- Traffic regulator.

:- Flight and ground instructor.

:- Loss prevention associate.

:- Airport customer support.

Colleges offer BBA Airport Management:-

1). Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University.(Nasik(Maharastra)).

2). School of Airlines and Travel Management – SATM.(Kochi(Kerala)).

3). Flying Goose Aviation Academy.(Kochi(Kerala)).

Good luck.
21st August 2020, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

CAN I GO FOR AIRPORT ANAGER AFTER PASSING 12TH FROM COMMERCE STREA? HOW MUCH PERCENTAGE DO I NEED IN 12TH?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?