17th June 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to enter in the science stream college in Pune?

I scored 58% in 10th std from xavier's high school(mira road).how much percentage is required for entering in science stream college in pune.????

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required to enter in science stream?
  2. What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course?
  3. List of top science college in Pimpri Chinchwad?
  4. Cutoff required in MAT and SNAP to enter SIBM Pune and Christ College Bangalore?
  5. To take admission in Pune College of Agriculture how much percentage is required in 12th science?
  6. How to take admission in Pune Agriculture college? How much is the percentage in 12th science?
  7. How much percentage is required in diploma Mechanical 3rd year for admission in government engineering college, Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can i get admission in Science stream with 6.2 CGPA in 10th?
  9. Percentage required in 10th to get Science stream in 11th standard -- [New]
  10. Minimum percentage required to join NDA college in Pune?
  11. Percentage required in 12th science to enter NIFT?
  12. How much percentage is required to get admission in 11th for science with Biology stream?
  13. Required Percentage of marks to get admission in Government Agriculture College in Pune?
  14. Required marks in graduation to go for Post graduation in Science field?
  15. How much percentage is required in 12th class to enter in computer science engineering? What are the subjects in CSE?
  16. Percentage required to enter in Astrophysics? Which universities are offering such course in India?
  17. How to switch to commerce stream from science stream? Percentage required to get admission in a good commerce college?
  18. What amount of money would I pay as a donation to get admission in YOP collage, Allahabad?
21st January 2012, 07:11 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required to enter in the science stream college in Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I scored 58% in 10th std from xavier's high school(mira road).how much percentage is required for entering in science stream college in pune.????
Nowadays, colleges do not offer 10+2 courses. You will have to join a school for that matter. Certainly there are some private institutions as well who provide 10+2 courses as well. With 58% you will certainly get admission in
Science stream in most of the schools in Pune.

After 10+2, you can apply in any college/university for pursuing your B.Sc. Normally good colleges ask for 45% aggregate marks in 10+2 from any recognised board, with science as subjects of examination.

Still if you find it difficult to get admission in any school in Pune, you can try in:
National Open School.
C/O Indian Institute of Education,
128/2, J.P. Naik Road, Kothrud
Pune-411029, Maharashtra.
Tel: 020-25444667, 25439763
Web: www.nos.org
16th February 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required to enter in the science stream college in Pune?

how much percentage is needed to get science stream
16th February 2012, 10:58 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI,
As per may knowledge you not get admission in Science stream after passing 10th with 58% because for Science stream you have to score minimum 60% marks in 10th class..

If you want to can try in privet school in your city..

GOOD LUCK!
14th April 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me that i am a science student and completed my class
12th from pbb,can i apply for mba?
5th June 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to get honors in chemistry in st xaviour college
22nd July 2022, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I scored 57% in 10th form S.T Lawrence international school (cbse) will I be able to get science stream in any college in pune?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?