14th June 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Gossner College Ranchi after passing ICSE exam? Minimum percentage required for admission?

My question is that i had pass icse exam this year so, sir i want to take admission in gossner collage ranchi.
For this what i have to do.and also i want to know that what is the minium persentage for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure for admission to Gossner college, Ranchi after ICSE exams?
  2. List of ICSE affiliate schools which offer admission in 8th standard in Ranchi?
  3. How can I get admission in BSc in Gossner college? I have scored 60% in ISc
  4. Procedure to get admission in ISC 1st year at St. Xavier's College, Ranchi for a candidate who have secured 73% in 10th ICSE?
  5. What is the percentage required for admission in St Xaviers college of Ranchi
  6. What is the percentage required to get admission in 11th?
  7. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  8. How much percentage is required to get admission in St Xaviers college of Ranchi?
  9. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college?
  10. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  11. Admission in B.Com in AMU in girls college after passing 12th from Delhi? What is the minimum percentage for admission?
  12. What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course? -- [New]
  13. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
  14. Can I get admission in Oxford Public School, Ranchi if secured 78.6% in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  15. Minimum percentage required to get admission in BBA in SD college?
  16. Minimum percentage required to get admission in B.Com? Is there any entrance exam to get admission?
  17. Which subjects are compulsory in 10+2 for economics honours graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. NIOS student can get admission in any college of West Bengal University? Is my percentage sufficient to get admission?
15th September 2011, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Gossner College Ranchi after passing ICSE exam? Minimum percentage required for admission?

cut of marks in english B.A. ONERES
7th May 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Gossner College Ranchi after passing ICSE exam? Minimum percentage required for admission?

how to take admission after passing tenth ffrom cbse
9th May 2012, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

can i take addmission in 12th class in gossner
12th May 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

how to take admission in gossnar college ranchi
4th July 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

bosdi ke answers kahan hai???
11th May 2014, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

how aadimision isc plese give me all infor my email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?