29th November 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to get science for 11th in ICSE and in SSC board

i want to know that how much percent require to get science for 11 in icse and in ssc board
i want to know both.i am in icse schul.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the percentage required in class 11th? Any entrance exam formalities required? I am a student of class 10th and going to complete my ICSE board exam
  2. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  3. ICSE or CBSE, which is favourable board in 11th to study Engineering course?
  4. Should I have to secured 75 marks in 10th Mathematics of ICSE Board exam for admission in 11th Commerce?
  5. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in AMU for 11th Science?
  6. Can I get admission in any college of Pune to pursue 11th Science if completed 10th from ICSE Board?
  7. Colleges which offers Science in 11th ISC for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  8. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  9. Details about colleges offering ICSE syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  10. Subjects and board which is suitable for me in 11th and 12th after giving 10th standard ICSE board exam?
  11. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  12. Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  13. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  14. Can I get student Visa after completing 10th ICSE? Minimum percentage required for it? Whether a Guardian taking responsibilities as a sponsor for Visa application?
  15. Details about colleges offering ISC syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  16. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Abilities and percentage required to get admission in good Medical schools of USA? -- [New]
  18. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
3rd February 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required to get science for 11th in ICSE and in SSC board

how to score good marks in very lesser time?
17th May 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required to get science for 11th in ICSE and in SSC board

I got 51% in my icse bord exam can i get admission in science
8th December 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I change from NIOS secondary to icse class 11?
28th March 2014, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

hey! can anyone please tell that if a person got above 70%in cbse class 11 how much is this percentage in ssc board class 11 compared to them...? cause i heard that if a person got 95%in ssc and another person got 80%in cbse then cbse one can get for example nit but ssc one cannot why???????????what is the difference b/w these percentages?????????????
25th April 2015, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

i want to take adimision in science how much percentage should i have to score in 10th
21st March 2016, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required for getting science in class 9 for icse.
8th May 2016, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

My son got 72/ in icse 10th boards n 54marks in sci can he get admission in sci for 11th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?