7th February 2013, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to study BBA in Calicut University

How many percentg we want to stadying bba in caliket univercity??

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study M.Phil correspondence in Calicut/Kannur University for M.A. postgraduate? Percentage required for admission?
  2. Which stream should I opt to study in BBA? List of colleges in Kerala and percentage required in 12th to study BBA?
  3. Possibility to pursue and minimum percentage required for M.Phil Correspondence from Calicut/Kannur University?
  4. How much percentage is required to study BBA?
  5. Subjects necessary in graduation to study CA? Can CA be done after BBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I apply for MCA in Calicut University? I have completed graduation in BBA
  7. Minimum percentage required to do BBA?
  8. Am I eligible to write NIMCET? I am studying BBA from Calicut University
  9. Colleges under Calicut/Kannur University to study M.Phil for M.A. having done graduation through distance education? Possibility to pursue M.Phil through distance education?
  10. What is the minimum percentage required to give the entrance of BBA?
  11. What's the last date of application for submission for calicut M.Com? How may I get applying procedure?
  12. What percentage is required to take admission in BBA/B.Com Hons
  13. When is the entrance exam for CA in India? How much is the percentage required to study CA? What types of documents are required?
  14. Which is the best university to study MBA or M.Com after completing B.Com from Calicut University with 65%?
  15. List of best colleges to do BBA? -- [New]
  16. Company secretary eligibility after BBA based on minimum percentage required
  17. Can I do B.EDC in regular in any college in Calicut? I am doing BBA in correspondence
  18. Percentage required in 12th to do BBA? Best colleges and 100% scholarship?
30th June 2013, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required to study BBA in Calicut University

how much marks needed get admission to bba in calicut university government colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?