15th November 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to take admission in MBBS government college in India

how many percentage is required to take addmission in MBBS govt.collage in india

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required to take admission in MBBS government college in India
  2. Percentage required for admission in government college for MBBS?
  3. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  4. Required Percentage of marks to join MBBS in Government College in Gujarat?
  5. Which is a good college of MBBS for me? How much percentage is required for direct admission?
  6. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in Government Medical College in MBBS in Gujarat? Percentage required for admission in class 12th?
  7. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India? -- [New]
  8. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  9. How to study MBBS in India government medical college after completing 12th class? I have scored 50% marks
  10. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  11. Minimum percentage required to get admission in MBBS college in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS studies?
  12. Is there any government quota for admission to MBBS course? How much percentage is required and what is the cutoff? Is admission given on CET marks or only on the basis of own admission test?
  13. Best MBBS colleges in south India? How much money is required to study MBBS in best government colleges?
  14. How to get admission in government medical college? What is the percentage required?
  15. Cutoff list of MBBS? How much score is required in CET to get admission in government college
  16. How much is the admission fee for M.A studies in any government college of Hyderabad? How much percentage is required for admission?
  17. How much I have to score in MHTCET Exam to get admission for MBBS course in Government College?
  18. How can I get admission in government medical college for MBBS through government college in Srinagar

6th May 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required to take admission in MBBS government college in India

percentage require to get admitted in MBBS college

7th May 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required to take admission in MBBS government college in India

how many percentage are required to take admission in mbbs govt. college in gujrat in india?

7th May 2013, 07:06 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how many percentage is required to take addmission in MBBS govt.collage in india
HI!
For admission Top Govt. Medical college you have to qualify the entrance exa, like:-
> A.I.I.M.S
> A.I.P.M.T
> A.F.M.C
> J.I.P.M.E.R
> B.H.U-P.M.T

ELIGIBILITY FOR MEDICAL ENTRANCE EXAM:-
> Pass 12th with minimum 50% marks with physics, chemistry and Biology from recognized University or Board.
For ST/SC candidate minimum 45% marks is require.
> The age limit for exam is 17-25 year.
> Maximum number of attempts is 3.
> The candidate must be citizen of India.

all the best!

7th May 2013, 08:22 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
From the year 2013,there will be a common Medical Entrance Exam will be conducted for taking admission in all Indian medical colleges.This Entrance Exam is CBSE NEET.

Eligibility for CBSE NEET

Educational qualification :- You should be 10+2/Intermediate passed out from recognized board with Physics,Chemistry and Biology.

Marks :-
~If you belong from the General/OBC Category then your minimum marks in 10+2 should be 50%.
~If you belong from the SC/ST Category then minimum marks in 10+2 should be 40%.

~Your minimum age should be 17 years.
~Your age should not be above 25 years.

Exam Pattern and Syllabus :-
~Questions will be asked from Physics,Chemistry and Biology.
~Total duration for this exam will be of 3 hours.
~Total number of questions will be 180.
~Physics and Chemistry will include 45 questions.
~Biology will include 90 questions.

7th May 2013, 09:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you are 10+2 pass with 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects then you can apply for the entrance examination of MBBS course.

Your age should be above 17 years of age and not above 25 years of age.

The entrance examination for MBBS admission is known as NEET and you have to get a very good rank in this exam if you want to get admission into a top medical college.

The entrance examination will have Objective type questions from subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

Examination duration will be of 3 hours duration and each subject will have 45 objective questions. The exam will be in Hindi and English medium.

NEET is the common examination to get admission into various MBBS colleges on India. So if you want to take admission into a top college then you have to apply for this examination.

For more information visit http://www.cbseneet.nic.in

19th May 2013, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

my persentege is 55% can i replay for the NEET examination

30th May 2013, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

i passed the board exam with 50% marks from maharashtra state but in pcb and english i have only 45% marks so can i able to give board exam again plz help n plz give me any kind of information about it plz help me sir

31st May 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage in 12th sci and cbse neet required to take admission in mbbs government college in india? please answer me sir help me

11th June 2013, 05:14 AM
Unregistered

which type of tests are clear for admin in govt. college of mbbs

17th July 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

on how many percent in neet i can get admission in Gujarat for MBBS and also in all 4 semester?plz rply

22nd January 2014, 01:03 PM
Nitin Ganesh Bhople

how many percentage in NEET required to take addmission in MBBS govt.collage in india[/QUOTE]

19th March 2014, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Now there is no NEET exsisting.........so what test should we write for medical test

8th April 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE DATE OF AIIMS ENTRANCE EXAM?AISO ANSWER ABOUT FEE STRUCTURE OF AIIMS COLLEGE?

14th June 2014, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I have
got 133marks incet and131 marks in aipmt
Then inabove which course l should applicable
Like-mbbs, bams, bds, bhms.
Please give me information

16th June 2014, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, my board % is 56 but my pcb % is only 43. Obc cast. Can i eligible to get admission to mbbs in maharashtra to next year.....pzzzz sir reply me.

18th March 2015, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum marks and percentage to take admission in any medical college for MBBS for general cast?

18th April 2016, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

How many marks/percentage I should score in NEET/12 the exam to get admission in government MBBS collage

9th May 2017, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

This year in neet 2017 i got approx 358 marks, so shall i got admission in mbbs anywhere in india?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?