19th March 2012, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Required Percentage of marks to join MBBS in Government College in Gujarat?

how many percentage required for MBBS in govt. college in gujrat

Related Questions:
  1. Required Percentage of marks to join MBBS in Government College in Gujarat?
  2. Percentage required in 12th board exam to get a seat in medical college of Gujarat?
  3. Can I get admission in MBBS government college in Gujarat? I have scored 53 marks in Gujarat
  4. Cutoff marks for admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college
  5. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  6. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in Government Medical College in MBBS in Gujarat? Percentage required for admission in class 12th?
  7. Will I get a seat in a government college in Gujarat after scoring 83.48% merit marks in Gujarat MBBS?
  8. How much percentage is required in 12th board exams to secure a seat in Medical Colleges of Gujarat? Merit list of MBBS seats both in Government and Self Finance institutes in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How many seats are available for MBBS in Gujarat? Any college which will be started for MBBS in Gujarat?
  10. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college?
  11. How much percentage is required to take admission in MBBS government college in India
  12. Percentage required for MBBS in CBSE quota in Gujarat?
  13. Details regarding admission in MBBS in Gujarat?
  14. What do I need to pursue M.E in any government college in Gujarat after passing B.E in Instrumentation and Control? Cutoff marks of GATE for admission in government college in Gujarat in Automation and Control?
  15. What marks required in 12th board exam to get admission for MBBS? -- [New]
  16. Information regarding cut off marks to get admission for MBBS in Government Colleges of Gujarat?
  17. Queries about MBBS entrance exam?
  18. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
12th May 2012, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Percentage of marks to join MBBS in Government College in Gujarat?

i get 171/300 hsce board 59/120 gujcet and i come st categary i will get mbbs admission in goverment or self quta in gujarat
23rd May 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Percentage of marks to join MBBS in Government College in Gujarat?

i get 69/120 in gujcet and i come in open so i will get mbbs or not
30th May 2012, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir my percentage in 2nd pu is 87 will I get med seat in Bangalore if yes how much will be the fees structure
21st June 2012, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how many percentage required for MBBS in govt. college in gujrat
i want to take admission in govermental college. what is the required percentage in 12th biology, AIPMT and merit of 12th
27th May 2014, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

i have 84 % in board and 75 in gujcet
i come in obc
can i get admission in govt college in gujrat
3rd June 2014, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

i get 171/300 hsce board 59/120 gujcet and i come st categary i will get mbbs admission in goverment or self quta in gujarat
5th July 2018, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

I have 149/300 in pcb,it's 49.66% so can i get admission through neet in any medical college ?
30th July 2020, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

My percentage in 12th class 61 ha mujhe government college mila skti ha me sc category me hu
1st August 2020, 04:59 PM
doctor sahiba
Member+

To do mbbs, you have to first give the entrance exam NEET.
If you secure good marks in the entrance exam and come up with a good rank you can get a government college seat.

NEET is conducted by NTA, once every year.

The minimum qualification required to be eligible for applying for NEET is=Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as core subjects from a recognized board.

Candidates who are appearing for the class 12 or equivalent exam are also eligible to apply for NEET.

••12th percentage required for NEET are
UR - 50%, OBC/SC/ST - 40%, PWD - 45%
These minimum eligibility marks in 12th to be considered are aggregate marks of PCB subjects.
10th August 2020, 01:56 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in any government or private institutions candidates have to appear and qualify in NEET examination.

It is conducted by NTA. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB as main paper with minimum 50
% aggregate. There is relaxation for reserved category.

So, you can appear and qualify in the examination to get admission in the course, if possess the required qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?