4th August 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBBS course in United Kingdom? List of colleges offering admission for MBBS course for Indians

sir

I am interested to do mbbs course in the united kingdom. I would like to know about the colleges which are offering admissions for the mbbs course for Indians. I would also like to know about the duration of the course and fee particulars roughly. Will I be given the eligibility to practice in India.

thankyou sir.

[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Top colleges in Germany/Europe for Forensics/Cyber Security and their admission details?
  2. How to do M.Tech from UK or USA? I have scored 72% marks in B.Tech
  3. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I do MBBS after GNM? What is its fee structure and the colleges offering admission for MBBS after GNM?
  5. List of government colleges offering MBBS course in India? -- [New]
  6. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad?
  7. List of colleges offering management quota seats for MBBS course? Does SRM university offer any MBBS course?
  8. What is the feee structure for MBBS?Can I do MBBS in United States
  9. List of colleges in Mumbai for MBBS or other science education at affordable fee structure
  10. Affordable MBBS institutes of India which costs less than $4000 per annum?
  11. What is the scope of BSc Nursing?
  12. List of colleges offering MBBS program for free in Germany?
  13. How to study MBBS after scoring 185 cutoff in 12th exam? List of the colleges where I can do MBBS?
  14. List of Colleges in Gujarat offering MBBS course? Information regarding previous year cut off marks for these Exams?
  15. Am I eligible for MBBS course if I have scored 60% in 12th? Approximate fee for MBBS course? List of colleges in Pimpri-Chinchwad where this eligibility is applicable?
  16. List of colleges offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing?
  17. What is the fee structure of MBBS program offered by colleges in Bangalore and Lucknow?
  18. How much is the intake for MBBS course in Gujarat? List of medical colleges in Gujarat? Status of the CET for MBBS?
12th September 2013, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBBS course in United Kingdom? List of colleges offering admission for MBBS course for Indians

Is there indian medical charities and foundations offering on basis of 12th class and entrance tests.
If there give list please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?