10th June 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage should I get in 12th standard to get a seat in bangalore for aeronautical engineering

how much percentage should i get in 12th standard to get the seat in bangloore for aeronautical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I take PCMC or PCMB in 12th standard if I want to take up Aeronautical Engineering in future?
  2. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  3. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  4. Can I get aeronautical engineering seat in Bangalore after scoring 90% in 2nd PUC?
  5. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a seat of government quota in engineering colleges?
  8. How to get merit seat in Aeronautical Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering after completing 12th with 85% marks in PCM
  9. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  10. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  12. Can I get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering in top 50 colleges after scoring 76% in 12th?
  13. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  14. Will I get a seat in Engineering if I missed the required percentage by few marks?
  15. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  16. How much to pay for management seat in any college in Bangalore for engineering seat?
  17. Best college in India for Aeronautics? Percentage and marks required in 12th for getting a seat in best Aeronautical Engineering college in India? Marks to be scored in PCM in 12th? Is Biology required for Aeronautics?
  18. How much percentage required in 12th to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
8th October 2015, 01:05 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage should I get in 12th standard to get a seat in bangalore for aeronautical engineering

>> The percentage required in 12th standard to get a seat in bangalore for aeronautical engineering as given below::::::::::>>>>>

>> To get admission the Aeronautical Engineering Colleges for the undergraduate course the application should have completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Maths.

>> You need to score minimum of 70% in 12th class for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?