16th January 2013, 07:09 PM
anjanakumar

How to get merit seat in Aeronautical Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering after completing 12th with 85% marks in PCM

I have completed 12 with 85 percentage marks in PCM . is it possible to get a merit seat in aeronautical engineering in Hindustan college of engineering college at Chennai. as i prefer to become an aeronautical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Best college in India for Aeronautics? Percentage and marks required in 12th for getting a seat in best Aeronautical Engineering college in India? Marks to be scored in PCM in 12th? Is Biology required for Aeronautics?
  2. How much marks are required to get merit seat in Aeronautical engineering?
  3. Can I get any government college in Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 58% marks in 12th PCM?
  4. List of engineering colleges along with their details offering B.Tech course with aeronautical and aerospace engineering stream? I have done 12th with 55% marks in PCM from Chhattisgarh board
  5. Can I get a merit seat in Malapuram government college after completing 12th with 68% marks?
  6. After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration?
  7. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  8. Can I get a merit seat in Tamilnadu government college after completing 12th in Kerala with 90% in total?
  9. How to join Aeronautics after inter 2nd year without wasting a year?
  10. Which college is preferable for doing Aeronautical engineering after 12th std, either Hindustan university(Chennai), Madras Institute of Technology, MVJ College of Engineering(Bangalore) or Amity university? I've secured 92% marks in 12th CBSE
  11. Any chance to get a merit seat in government engineering college after scoring 204 marks in Kerala Engineering entrance exam?
  12. List of engineering colleges which give admission on 12th marks merit basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which entrance exam to write after pursuing M.Tech in Aeronautics? -- [New]
  14. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  15. Cutoff marks for various engineering colleges? Is there SC/ST quota in private medical colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  16. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  17. Can I get a seat in any engineering college in Maharashtra on the basis of 12th board marks after scoring 92% in PCM?
  18. Am I eligible to study in Aeronautical engineering college after scoring 50% in PCM?
25th February 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get merit seat in Aeronautical Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering after completing 12th with 85% marks in PCM

how much marks in 12th std, that i have to get to study aeronautical engineering in anna university in merit?
18th March 2013, 07:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get merit seat in Aeronautical Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering after completing 12th with 85% marks in PCM

i got 65 percent marks in 12th .iam sc cast.can i get free seet in aeronotical engneering
15th April 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

how many marks i have to get to get seat in aeronautical engineering?
15th April 2013, 07:58 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjanakumar View Post
I have completed 12 with 85 percentage marks in PCM . is it possible to get a merit seat in aeronautical engineering in Hindustan college of engineering college at Chennai. as i prefer to become an aeronautical engineering
HI!
For admission on top Aeronautical Engineering you have to qualify te entrance exam like:-
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.T-J.E.E
> I.S.AT

ELIGIBILITY FOR A.I.E.E.E EXAM:-
> Pass 12th with minimum 50% marks from recognized University or Board.
For ST/SC candidate minimum 55% marks is require.
> The age limit for exam is 17-25 year.
> Maximum number of attempts is 3.
> The candidate must be citizen of India.
17th June 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my 12th std with 181.50 as cutoff can i get merit seat in hindustan clg of eng in aeronautical department?my community is BCM.pls ans to my doubt
7th August 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

as there will be common entrance exam JEE for engineering then what is minimum mark limit to get admission in aeronautical engineering?
1st September 2013, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

when i can apply for a.i.e.e.e.,i.t.j.e.e.,i.s.a.t after i complete my 12th exam.Should i apply the above exams separately?
6th November 2013, 07:19 AM
Unregistered

iam study 11std how get marks in percentage engineer
8th November 2013, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

can i require govt. seat how many percentage is require
21st April 2014, 11:46 PM

Question jointhe class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much marks in 12th std, that i have to get to study aeronautical engineering in anna university in merit?
I am complete 10 th last year95% i got so can i join the pilot class
13th May 2014, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

I am copleted twelth standard with 92% so I have join in merits , How much fees sir?
14th June 2014, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I completed diploma mechanical engineering in andhra pradesh. i want to join in hindustan university in the branch of aeronautical engineering. can i join in 2nd year (or) i must read from 1st year?
9th May 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

How many marks is required to get seat in APRJC exam
18th June 2017, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

How to i am joining the aeronautical engineering direct second year in Hindustan college of engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering with 76.11% ( ph no : 9566718112)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?