9th June 2012, 09:45 PM
kashmira gurav

How much percentage should I score in 12th to get admission in KEM college Pune?

how much percentage should I score in 12 to get admission in k.e.m college pune ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance to give to get admission in KEM college for MBBS? How to score maximum marks so as to get admission in desired college?
  2. Is KEM a government college?
  3. How much percentage I need in 12th standard to get admission in IIT engineering college of Pune
  4. How much should I score in 12th to get admission in best Agriculture college? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to take admission in any college under Pune University after scoring 80 NATA score and 46.33% in 12th in Maharashtra board
  6. How to take admission in Pune Agriculture college? How much is the percentage in 12th science?
  7. Required Percentage of marks to get admission in Government Agriculture College in Pune?
  8. Are there any girls college for doing B.Com in Pune? Any entrance exam to be answered for doing B.Com in Symbiosis Pune?
  9. Percentage required to take admission in government medical colleges after 12th? Books to be referred?
  10. How much I have to score in MHTCET Exam to get admission for MBBS course in Government College?
  11. What is the cutoff score required for admission in Symbiosis College of Commerce in Pune? Do outside Pune students get admission? Is hostel facility available?
  12. How much percentage is needed to get admission in best college of engineering after 12th?
  13. Admission in any government college after passing 12th from PCM with 52%?
  14. Can I get admission in 11th science in college in Pune after scoring between 70 and 75%?
  15. To take admission in Pune College of Agriculture how much percentage is required in 12th science?
  16. How to take admission in Fergusson College Pune after passing 12th with 70% in science
  17. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the cutoff score required for admission in Symbiosis College of Commerce in Pune? Do outside Pune students get admission?
26th June 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage should I score in 12th to get admission in KEM college Pune?

myself mandar maske from sindhudurga - maharashtra.
I have secured 60% in hsc science & 75 marks in mhcet. Could I get mbbs admission in kem college mumbai under st quota or management quota.
plz contact me on 9545007569/9890107352
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?