19th May 2013, 05:50 PM
12th std. student

How to take admission in Pune Agriculture college? How much is the percentage in 12th science?

For admission in Pune agriculture college,how much percentage in 12th science will required?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Pune Agriculture college? How much is the percentage in 12th science?
  2. Required Percentage of marks to get admission in Government Agriculture College in Pune?
  3. Marks required to get admission in government Agriculture college of Pune?
  4. How to take admission in Fergusson College Pune after passing 12th with 70% in science
  5. How to get admission after passing 11th in SIES for 12th -- [New]
  6. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  7. How much percentage is required to enter in the science stream college in Pune?
  8. How to take admission in engineering college in Pune? I have scored 50% marks in 12th science
  9. How much percentage should I score in 12th to get admission in KEM college Pune?
  10. How much percentage is needed in HSC board to take admission in BSc Agriculture in a government college?
  11. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in Gujarati University College after scoring 58% in science subject in 12th class? Cutoff percentage for the same?
  13. Which are the best colleges to get admission for Mechanical Engineering after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 81% of marks?
  14. Minimum percentage needed to take admission in government college of Agriculture in Maharshtra
  15. How much percentage I need in 12th standard to get admission in IIT engineering college of Pune
  16. Can I get admission in 11th science in college in Pune after scoring between 70 and 75%?
  17. How to take admission in Agriculture college for BSc in Pune?
  18. How much marks will be required to get admission in Architecture college of Pune?

1st March 2016, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Pune Agriculture college? How much is the percentage in 12th science?

how much marks are required in 12th std to get admission in bsc agriculture college pune

12th March 2016, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Pune Agriculture college? How much is the percentage in 12th science?

How much percentage are reqired for bsc agri to take admission in gov collage?

22nd March 2017, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage required to get admission college of agricultural pune in sc female category 2017_2018 admission

29th March 2017, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

I am pass 12th science and I am interested in horticulture in bachelor degree please tell me about addmision and fees

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?