16th June 2013, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Fergusson College Pune after passing 12th with 70% in science

i want to take admission in fergusson college pune! i have just passed 12th with 70% in science! so after BCA i want give entrance exam of fc pune for mca..how to prepare for it then?

Related Questions:
  1. When will the admission for economics course in Fergusson college of Pune start?
  2. What is the eligibility to get admission for Under Graduate Environmental Science Course in Fergusson College, Pune?
  3. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  4. Information about MSc Chemistry entrance exam? How to get admission in Sir Parshurambhau College, Garware College Pune, Fergusson College of Pune and Modern College Pune?
  5. Forms dates for BA LLB from ILS, Pune and Fergusson college? Cut-off for ICSE Board?
  6. Fee structure and duration of M.Sc(Environment Science) in Fergusson College, Pune?
  7. MCA entrance dates for FERGUSSON COLLEGE, PUNE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Entrance exam for MSc biochemistry in Pune University?
  9. Best Biotechnology colleges in India and what is the admission procedure of Fergusson College Pune? Eligibility criteria and their phone number?
  10. What is the salary after passing BSc from Fergusson college Pune?
  11. Am I eligible for admission in B.A English or B.Com in Fergusson College after scoring 80% in 12th boards? Total fee structure for the same?
  12. Procedure for getting entry for BSc Biotechnology in Fergusson College? What is the date of application for it?
  13. How can I get admission in MIT Pune or Alandi after passing 12th science?
  14. How to take admission in engineering college in Pune? I have scored 50% marks in 12th science
  15. When are the results of merit list of 11th standard commerce in Fergusson College in Pune, Maharashtra?
  16. Which are the best colleges to get admission for Mechanical Engineering after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 81% of marks?
  17. From where I can download the brochure of Fergusson College for PGD in Counselling Psychology course? -- [New]
  18. Can I get admission in 11th science in college in Pune after scoring between 70 and 75%?
22nd June 2013, 09:41 PM
yeeshant

Thumbs up Re: How to take admission in Fergusson College Pune after passing 12th with 70% in science

Which class should have access to it?
I will enter college in FC.
23rd June 2013, 12:59 PM
Queries Answer

Default Re: How to take admission in Fergusson College Pune after passing 12th with 70% in science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to take admission in fergusson college pune! i have just passed 12th with 70% in science! so after BCA i want give entrance exam of fc pune for mca..how to prepare for it then?
If you have plan to take admission under MCA in Fergusson College, Pune in future after the BCA course then my suggestion is go for the B.Sc Computer Science not choose the BCA because fergusson College, allowed to write the entrance test which have studied BCA with science and not for the fergusson college, if you want to apply in other top reputed institution then in future you will be not face any problem due to B.Sc (CS) but if you choose the BCA then may be in some institution they will not allowed to write the MCA test.And B.Sc (CS) is much better from BCA.
30th September 2013, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Fergusson College Pune after passing 12th with 70% in science

Is It Possible To Take Admission In FC college, Having 57% In 12th For B.S.C. Having Open Category....?
10th January 2014, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

sir what was the previous year cut percentage to take admission in arts branch in st fergusson college pune.
sir I also want know that is this college best in science and arts,,..
is its placement and salary good..??
20th March 2014, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

i have secured 72% in hsc board examination. am i eligible to take admission in fergusson college for FYBA?
31st March 2014, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 85% in cbse boards can i get maths honours in fc pune????
6th May 2014, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

how much marks do i require for getting admission for bca after my 12 th commerce
14th December 2014, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

actually i am a student studying in 11th std in alibaug.n i want to shift further for 12th in pune.what is the procedure and criteria..plz tell...
26th January 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir.can i get admission for bsc fy in physics by scoring 65% open category in 12th science ?
28th May 2015, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

I have secured 82.92%can I get admission in Ferguson college for bsc computer or general bsc?
29th May 2015, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

I have pass hsc with 74% in science filed. How to take admition in fergussion collage in bsc
2nd June 2015, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

What is minimun percentage to take admission in BSC fergusson college
19th June 2015, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

how to take admission in fergusson college pune after passing 12th with 70.6% in science in cbse pass out in 2013 from ranchi
6th March 2016, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off for first year arts after doing science in 11th and 12th?
27th May 2016, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

i have 75% marks in 12th science HSC BOARD.I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION FOR FYBA ENGLISH MEDIUM IN FC WHAT WAS CUT OF OF LAST YEAR?PLZ ANSWER
7th June 2016, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have scored 72.92% in 12th i want admission for bcs could i get in ur college
17th January 2017, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am a student of isc board at dhanbad so how can I get admission I mean I want to know about the procedure to take admission for bsc in geology in 22017 ??
18th June 2017, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

I am currently passed 12th class in science stream.I get only 69%. now I want get admission in BA.Can I get admission.please reply sir .I just wait for your reply. When admissions will be started.
27th April 2019, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12th in 2018 with 51.23% in science stream. Can I get admission in Ferguson college for BA psychology?
1st July 2019, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

I have got 74% in 12th from arts side will I get admission in fergusson college for fyba??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?