14th August 2012, 12:30 PM
a.lavanya latha

How much rank is required in AG BSc in BCA Agriculture?

how much rank requied seat agriculral seat in ag bsc in bca girl...please send t me that

Related Questions:
  1. How much rank is required to join agriculture engineering?
  2. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How much rank is required to get a seat in BSc Agriculture? I have completed inter 2nd year
  4. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  5. Cutoff rank for university of agriculture? I have scored 329 rank in Plant Sciences
  6. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  7. Any government seat for 163.75 in 2nd counseling of Agricultural University?
  8. How much rank is required and which are the top colleges of BSc agriculture in AP?
  9. How much rank do I need to get a government seat in BSc agriculture
  10. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course? -- [New]
  11. What are the documents required for BSc Agriculture?
  12. How to take admission in BRSM? How much rank is required?
  13. B.Sc Agriculture or B.tech Agriculture which course will I get having 572 rank in SHIATS University entrance exam?
  14. What is the cutoff rank for Aswaraopeta Agriculture BSc College?
  15. Which subject is required for BSc Agriculture?
  16. How much rank is required to get in BSc Agriculture? Is there a nice future for BSc Agriculture? List of top colleges for BSc Agriculture?
  17. What is the maximum rank required to get a seat in BSc Agriculture?
  18. How much rank is required to get Agriculture seat? I am a ST candidate
30th August 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much rank is required in AG BSc in BCA Agriculture?

can i get agbsc seat with rank 13816
2nd August 2014, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

sir my sister has 66000 rank in emcet and she also have national certificates in sports she is oc is any chances to join in agbsc
21st October 2020, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Can i get ag.bsc seat with rank 21894
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?