18th September 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

How much rank is required in GATE to study in IIT?

hi,
i am shivakumar
computer science engg student,
i am preparing for gate 2013,
I BELONG TO BC-D CATAGORY..
so i want to know that what rank i must get in GATE to get into iit surely ,as per my choice of subject for m.tech????
also for IISC..????? & how to get minimum 1000rank for gate
THNKS

Related Questions:
  1. How much rank is required in GATE to get into IIT's and in IISC's?
  2. How much rank required in GATE for M.Tech in IIT?
  3. Can I get admission to study PhD(Mathematics) in IIT-Mumbai if secured 159 rank in GATE? -- [New]
  4. Cutoff marks required in GATE to study M.Tech(Biotechnology) in IIT-Delhi?
  5. Which is better, IIT or IISc? How much rank is required to gate a seat in GATE? Tips to prepare for the exam?
  6. Required Rank to get in GATE Exam to get admission for M.Tech in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering in IIT?
  7. How much rank to be scored in GATE to join the IIT's for Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  8. Can I get admission in NIT and IIT without GATE scorecard if secured 32000 rank in GATE(EC)?
  9. How much gate score and rank required to join in iit's? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Required rank in GATE Exam to join M.Tech course in IITs? How to prepare for this Exam from 6th semester of B.Tech?
  11. How to join IIT/NITs or any other top colleges after finishing B.Tech in EC? How much GATE score is required?
  12. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IITs after scoring 546 in GATE with 97.70 percentile with 1863 rank? Can I get MS in IIT? Job opportunities for MS in IITs? Which is good between MS and M.Tech in IIT?
  13. Can I get M.Tech admission in IIT Madras or IIT Hyderabad after scoring 2471 rank in EEE GATE?
  14. What is the minimum rank required in GATe to get placed in IIT's? I have completed B.Tech in information technology branch
  15. Suggestion required about study materials of GATE?
  16. How should I get admission in IIT after scoring 1535 rank in civil in GATE?
  17. How much rank is required in GATE to get embedded systems course?
  18. Mtech in lighting science (EC1) in kharagpur IIT - GATE rank required for ECE
13th October 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much rank is required in GATE to study in IIT?

how much rank is required for cse sc stud to get admisn in iit????
2nd December 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

how much rank should i get a mtech seat in gate[brach ece,category sc]
6th December 2012, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i am s.maruthi prasad
belongs to information technology branch and i am a oc categery .how much rank should i get in gate to get seat in iit's.
waiting for ur reply
thanking u sir.
20th January 2013, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

sir, im pursuing b.tech 3 rd year ece. i belongs to oc category .how much rank is required for get seat in NIT
6th June 2013, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

hi, iam nani belonging to cse in b.tech,,i want to go iit,iisc for m.tech,,so how much rank will get for admission in iit and iisc,,,iam bc-b catagiry...
26th March 2014, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

FOR THOSE....WHO ARE CLINGING TO THEIR CATEGORY QUOTA,DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND START STUDYING RIGHTAWAY.
ITS A VERY COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FAR MORE THAN IITJEE,WHERE ONLY THE FITTEST CAN SURVIVE. IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE POTENTIAL,ONLY THEN TRY TO ATTEMPT IT. OTHERWISE GO FOR MBA and OTHER COURSES.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?