31st May 2011, 08:57 AM
niiloy rajak

How much rank should I get to get into NIT in West Bengal?

sir, i am belongs to sc students in west bengal.which rank can give me a NIT(gov.) in west bengal.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a seat in NIT Durgapur after scoring 19867 rank in AIEEE? List of the engineering colleges in West Bengal?
  2. Can I get NIT Durgapur after securing 1180 in West Bengal
  3. Which government engineering college can I get after scoring 2816 rank in WBJEM?
  4. Can I get admission in any NIT or state government college of West Bengal after scoring 10601 rank in AIEEE B.Arch exam?
  5. Is my friends OBC certificate valid in West Bengal for reservation in Home Quota in NIT Durgapur?
  6. Any chance to get MBBS or BDS college in West Bengal? My NEET rank is 255492
  7. Can I get government college in West Bengal after scoring 18158 rank in West Bengal?
  8. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
  9. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. After securing 4773 rank in AIEEE can I get a chance in NIT Durgapur? List of some good government aided engineering colleges in West Bengal?
  11. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  12. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  13. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  14. Can I get a good private college in West Bengal during state counseling after scoring 8394 state rank in West Bengal and 7091 in category?
  15. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  16. Chances to get admission in any Medical College of West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 5000 AIR and 9000 state rank in NEET? -- [New]
  17. Any chance in West Bengal medical college after scoring 18000 rank in West Bengal?
  18. How many seats are there in Medical in West Bengal? My medical rank is 1371 in WBJEE
28th March 2012, 09:47 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How much rank should I get to get into NIT in West Bengal?

Hi

NIT stands for the National Institute of Technology. They are considered amongst the best Technical colleges in our country.

Now the NIT's fill up their seats by the AIEEE rankings.

AIEEE - All India Engineering Entrance Examination. This is basically an entrance exam which is conducted by the CBSE every year just after the 12th board exams to select candidates for the various engineering colleges including the NIT's.

The competition in our country is very tough due to the large population and increasing engineering aspirants.
So it has been noticed that the NIT's fill up till top 5000 ranks in AIEEE.

If you are an SC, still you should get a rank within the top 20,000 AIR in the AIEEE. Only then can you get a seat in the NIT.

You can get NIT west bengal also, but your rank would decide which course and how valuable course you can get in that college.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?