1st April 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

How much salary can I expect after completing MBA from Delhi University

How much salary can I expect after completing my MBA from Delhi university

Related Questions:
  1. How much salary can I expect as a Fresher after completion of MBA course pursuing BMS from Mumbai university?
  2. How much salary can I expect after completion of BBA and MBA courses?
  3. Which are the part time colleges in Thane of MBA? How much salary can I expect from MBA course?
  4. Salary that I can expect after finishing MBA ? Is doing MBA a wise option?
  5. Average salary one can expect after completing M.Tech in ECE from IITs?
  6. After completing BSc Agriculture how much salary will I expect?
  7. After completing CA and MBA how much salary can I expect?
  8. How much salary can I expect after completing the course in ECE after 2 years with 65%?
  9. How to do MBA in hospital and heathcare management
  10. Expected salary in B-School after completing PhD in Microbiology?
  11. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM? -- [New]
  12. How much salary can I expect after completing? What is the monthly salary of a fresher who joins Merchant Navy?
  13. When can we expect the forms of DU for M.Com? Colleges which are affiliated to Delhi University?
  14. After completing CA in India how much salary can I expect? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the job opportunities available after completing B.Com Hons and MBA in finance? I have completed graduation in B.Com Hons from Daulatram College, Delhi University
  16. How much salary can I expect from reputed firms after choosing MBA(HR) form CBIT, Gandipet, College
  17. What average salary can I expect after completion of M.Tech in Chemical Engineering from IIT?
  18. After completing graduation(BBA) from GGSIPU with 55%-65% in all subjects how much will be my salary?
25th June 2015, 02:34 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much salary can I expect after completing MBA from Delhi University

* I want to say you is that the salary after completing MBA is depends on the type of job.

* The salary is also depends on the field in which you can completed your MBA

* The salary range for MBA fresher is Rs.10,000/- to Rs. 15,000/- per month

* If want to get the jobs in Metro city then salary range is about Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 25,000/- per month.

Now i am giving to you name of best company in which you can apply for the jobs for your brilliant future as given below

* Google India

* MakeMyTrip, Gurgaon

* Intel Technology, Bangalore

* Marriott Hotels, Mumbai

* NetApp India, Bangalore

* American Express, Gurgaon

* NTPC, New Delhi

* PayPal India, Chennai

* Ajuba Solutions, Chennai

* SAS Institute, Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?