1st April 2013, 09:19 PM
smartyabhishek

What is the scope o B.Arch?

What is the scope of B.Arc ?...Could u please tell me what is the scope for the same

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope for B.Arch? -- [New]
  2. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?
  3. How much rank is required in COMEDK after scoring 121 in NATA and 64% in 12th? Can I expect to get admission?
  4. UPTU rank required for admission in Ghaziabad and Noida colleges in general category? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu?
  6. Solved papers for AIEEE BArch exam?
  7. Which are the exams that I have to answer to enter in B.Arch?
  8. Masters in Automobile engineering after B.Tech (computer science)?
  9. Difference between B.E and B.Tech? Semester fee of NIT Jalandhar, NIT Patna? Ranks required for admission in those colleges?
  10. Eligibility for joining B.Arch as lateral entry after part time diploma in Civil engineering? Age limit for B.Arch?
  11. How to get admission in School of Planning and Architect through AIEEE? How much is the cutoff rank required?
  12. List of B.Arch correspondence colleges? I have passed diploma in Architecture this year
  13. Requirements for admission in spa?
  14. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  15. Is it possible to re-apply for AIEEE exam by cancelling the previous registration? What is the procedure for it?
  16. Is it possible to get a seat in Civil/Architecture after securing 62 in B.Tech and 33 in B.Arch in Meghalaya?
  17. Can i get admission in SPA through NATA exam?
  18. Is Architecture a suitable career option for girls?
25th June 2015, 02:11 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope o B.Arch?

* B.Arch is a particular branch of study that deals with the planning and designing of various types of buildings and their structures.

==> Scope after Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)

1. Scope for Higher Studies after B.Arch

- Postgraduate Diploma Programme in Design (PGDPD)
- Master of Technology in Urban and Regional Planning (M.Tech. - URP)
- Master of Technology in Housing (M.Tech. - HSG)
- Master of Technology in Environmental Planning (M.Tech – EP)
- Master of Technology in Infrastructure Planning (M.Tech – IP)
- Master of Technology in Construction of Project Management (M.Tech - CPM)

* Other Certification Courses after B.Arch

- Short-Term Course on Green Architecture and Carbon-Free Living
- Advance training in Building Science,
- Advance training in Application of Computer Techniques in Architectural design Simulation
- Advance training in Presentation Graphics and Construction Technology
- Heritage Studies and Conservation
- Visual and Graphic Design
- Computer Applications in Architecture and Planning
- GIS and Multimedia Applications

2. Career Opportunities after B.Arch

* Candidate after graduates can work as independent professionals or can take up jobs in Government or private sectors.

* Teaching in this field is also another option for the pleasant career.

* Salary package is Rs.2 lakh to Rs.5 lakh per annum and the fresher can earn from Rs.1 lakh to Rs.1.5 lakh per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?