20th February 2011, 02:09 AM
Amed2010

Average salary one can expect after completing M.Tech in ECE from IITs?

What is the average salary one can expect after completing his M.Tech in ECE
from IITs ? Like Mumbai,Delhi,Kanpur,Kharagpur.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the average salary I can expect after completing M.Tech from IIT in Civil Engineering?
  2. How much salary can I expect after completing the course in ECE after 2 years with 65%?
  3. How to do M.Tech in instrumentation field after completing B.E ECE
  4. For which branches are ECE students eligible in IITs for M.Tech? Is it possible to pursue M.Tech in IITs?
  5. What average salary can I expect after completion of M.Tech in Chemical Engineering from IIT?
  6. Should i take admission in NIT Warangal or re-appear for GATE exam? Placement status for M.Tech in NIT Warangal? What is the highest salary offered?
  7. How much salary will I get after completing BSc+MCA+M.Tech?
  8. How much salary can I expect if I join software field after completing B.E ECE?
  9. Top branches in Chemistry
  10. How much salary package should I expect after completing M.Tech in Energy Studies? What work area should I select?
  11. After completing BSc Agriculture how much salary will I expect?
  12. What is the salary package which is offered by the company after completing BCA+MCA and M.Tech
  13. How to do M.Tech after passing B.Tech ECE with 90%? What is the career prospect? Can I get a good job if I do it from IITs?
  14. How much salary I can expect after completion of Software Engineering from IIT Delhi? -- [New]
  15. Government jobs available for ECE students after completing their degree? What is the average salary?
  16. What salary package can i expect after completing my BFM course?
  17. How much salary is offered after completing BSc computer science? How much is the salary with M.Tech and without M.Tech?
  18. Colleges offering M.Tech in ECE except IITs and NITs? Also colleges providing M.Tech without a valid GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd March 2011, 04:53 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Average salary one can expect after completing M.Tech in ECE from IITs?

hello friend..

it depends on the candidate actually ..!! if he got the right potential than its an issue resulting unexpected results.

the work of a institute that too institutes like IIT's is to give a sound knowledge and global exposure about the industry and market in his field ..

and the remaining everything will be done by the student ..

he should get ready for the market needs

he should develop the skills required

he should have some creativity..

then the institute will definitely provide the campus placements

there again the students should exhibit their talents and grab the opportunity

thats all resulting

a high pay package in your hands ..

average pay package for the students of IIT are ..5 to 6 lakhs per anum..

but the high pay package is differing every year ..in 2010 placement

a guy named ..srivatsav..got an offer of 16 lakhs per anum.

isn't it amazing ..i was shocked listening it..

may be you also be one among them

all the best

~aditya~
16th March 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Average salary one can expect after completing M.Tech in ECE from IITs?

Am doing my project(M.Tech) from JNTUK and also working there since 2years.How much salary can i expect from an engineering college in hyderabad?
kindly suggest me.
11th April 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Average salary one can expect after completing M.Tech in ECE from IITs?

Howmany seat(gernal category) in IIT in M.Tech for ECE and what is the average package of IIT in M.Tech? What is the cutoff of IIT for M.Tech?
13th April 2011, 03:13 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amed2010 View Post
What is the average salary one can expect after completing his M.Tech in ECE
from IITs ? Like Mumbai,Delhi,Kanpur,Kharagpur.
hii, salary starts from 5 lac to 20 lacs, depends on individual also.
22nd April 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

average salary one can expect after completing btech in ECE in iit kharagpur?
pls.pls.pls answer this question as soon as possible.....plz...
-shreya shevgonkar.
24th April 2011, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

which is the highest paid job among b.tech courses?
1st May 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

wat is the cuttof mark for getting mtech seat in ece branch in general category
21st May 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am 2 qualified student. i want to do ec course. i want to know monthly salary after my course.
22nd May 2011, 08:33 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

youn do M.TECH in iit.
IIT is the one whose student name is enough.
why you woory about job you job is in hand when you passed from IIT.

you go to any company and say i passed from iit its enough to placed a man.
but its depend on you .

most IIT students got package 6 to 8 lakh per annum
7th June 2011, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

sir iwant to know that iit engineer gets salary in crores after 2 to 3year of job
7th June 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary of a j2ee developer who is having 3 years of experience?
9th August 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i whant to know what is the minimum salary pakage of a average student after completing m tech from iit
13th August 2011, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

i got 110 rank in gate.so what are the opprtunities i have?plzreply
24th November 2011, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit. Salery in diploma holder in 65 percentage
30th November 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir I did my B.Tech in ECE(2011 pass out). Currently I am working in software company for past 5 months
. I want to do M.Tech. what r the other fields I have the oppurtunity to work(apart from software)
after doing M.Tech?
12th December 2011, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

what is the cut off marks to get into iit for m tech
18th December 2011, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to know what are spetialigation for ece students in mtech in iits?which is most demand? Please answer..
29th December 2011, 08:25 PM
joblesswork

youn do M.TECH in iit.
IIT is the one whose student name is enough.
why you woory about job you job is in hand when you passed from IIT.

you go to any company and say i passed from iit its enough to placed a man.
but its depend on you .

most IIT students got package 6 to 8 lakh per annum
4th January 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the value of 3 years M.tech from IIT kgp in ECE?
15th January 2012, 08:16 PM
edward1989

average salary one can expect after completing btech in ECE in iit kharagpur?
pls.pls.pls answer this question as soon as possible.....plz...
-shreya shevgonkar.
16th February 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

i have 20 years exp in electronics.with btech electronics digree.expertic is plc and drive and automation in maitenance .what should be my salry
24th April 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

I have 2 years software industry experience.I want to do M.Tech.Can anyone answer my question..? which is better......Doing M.tech or continuing Job...?
21st September 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

how much salary one can expect after passing out M.Tech in ece from iit
21st September 2012, 05:50 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Hello dear,
If you have complete the m.tech from iit and your branch is Ece than you got the 12lkh -15lkh salary per annum .but you have an aviablity or knowledge to teach the student of college
FEATURE
he should have some creativity..
then the institute will definitely provide the campus placements
there again the students should exhibit their talents and grabthe opportunity
thats all resulting
high pay package in your hands ..
average pay package for the students of IIT are ..12 to 15 lakhs per anum..
but the high pay package is differing every year ..
8th December 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

What would be average salary of a person who has done M.tech in electrical engineering from iit?
and the one who has done M.tech in nuclear engineering from iit after b.tech in electrical?
30th May 2013, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

How much it is beneficial to do B.tech from an IIT and M.tech in the same IIT?? What advantage a B.tech and M.tech(Both from IIT) student will get over normal IIT B.tech student?? What will be the salary for this combination of degree(For electrical)??
1st October 2013, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

What is average salary after mtech in i.t. from iit?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?