13th June 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

How much salary can I get after completing MBA through CAT or MAT?

how much salary i get after complete mba through cat or mat

Related Questions:
  1. To do correspondence MBA is it necessary to write CAT and MAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which course should I opt for my better future either MBA or CS? What's the procedure for registration for CAT as well as MAT, and how may I get the syllabus for CAT & MAT? I am a B.com Graduate by 56.33% marks fromJodhpur
  3. Which are the courses available for BBA graduate? List of colleges which offer admission in MBA without CAT and MAT?
  4. What is the difference in CAT MBA and ICET MBA? What is the fee structure, scholarships and post MBA salary?
  5. How can I get admission in MBA without appearing in CAT and MAT?
  6. Which entrance test to be answered for admission into MBA, CAT or MAT? Any job opportunities after MBA?
  7. Which exam is tough between CAT and MAT? Whether value of MAT is equal to CAT? Which universities offer admission through MAT?
  8. What's the procedure for getting admission in PhD(maths) through correspondence from IGNOU university? Is there any entrance exams for this?
  9. List of top colleges to join MBA course? When to apply for CAT and MAT Exams to join this course?
  10. Suggestions regarding to join MBA being a candidate of Compute Science Engineering?
  11. Can I get admission for MBA course without giving CAT and MAT Exams?
  12. Can I apply for CAT and MAT being a B.A.(Economics) final year student?
  13. Can I get admission in MBA without CAT, MAT and SNAP? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to give CAT, MAT exam after doing MBA regular?
  15. How much money is required for MBBS course with Hostel in AIIMS in Delhi?
  16. What is the next due date for applying for CAT/MAT exam to get admission in MBA course in IIM Rohtak? Minimum percentage to apply for CAT/MAT?
  17. Difference in syllabus between CAT and MAT? Does preparing CAT helpful to MAT?
  18. Tips on Cracking MBA Exams like CAT, MAT?

10th August 2012, 12:44 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much salary can I get after completing MBA through CAT or MAT?

Most of the reputed institutions consider MAT/CAT score for the admission of MBA. IIMs and other B schools are the top institutes that consider these entrance exams. Candidates who completed MBA from these institutes have huge demand in job market. They can seek top level management jobs in reputed firms. Candidates can earn around Rs. 50,000/- per month as starting salary. Apart from this, they can seek employment in abroad, where salary packages are higher than that in India.

17th January 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

how much journal salary for MBA with mat?

21st January 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

cat exam ke liye kya karna hota hai. salary kitni. minimum or maximum

14th April 2013, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

How much salary i get on passing mba by higest percentage about 90 above%

16th April 2013, 05:58 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How much salary can I get after completing MBA through CAT or MAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much salary i get after complete mba through cat or mat
Hi

This is very lame yet important query that you have posted. I would say that salary is the last thing that anyone should think of when they are at the start of their career. This is because salary is the least important thing until you start a family. A single person doesn't require more than 30-50 thousands a month to make a living.

In the beginning you should focus more on the learning part and learn as much as you can so that your market value increases as a professional. This way later on in life you would not have to run after salary instead people and companies would realize your true potential and rate you accordingly of what salary you deserve.

Yeah but I feel that this factor comes in the picture, when you have gained market knowledge, specialized in a field and have years of experience in it, have something to offer to any company. Also when you start a family, then this factor plays a vital role. Anyways, since you have put up this question I would be more than happy to answer it.

First of all let me tell you that CAT - Common Admission Test and it has no comparison with MAT - Management Aptitude Test. CAT is conducted by the IIM's every year for the selection of candidates for the various IIM's and other top notch MBA and B-Schools in the country. So now according to your question your package would depend that from which college under CAT are you doing your MBA.

If you can get through any of the IIM's then your starting salary would range in more than 15 lacs an annum! However if you do it from some B-grade college like BIMTECH, LBS, etc then it would range from 8-10 lacs per annum. So the salary depends on what college are you doing your MBA from and not just CAT. I would also wish to tell you that MAT is a very easy test and so there are not many colleges under it which can offer high salaries. So I would always suggest that prepare well for CAT and crack it at your best.

If you want to know about some of the average placements stats, then Please Click here. This is of the year 2011 and 2012. So this year the salaries and average placements may rise or fall depending on the market status and demands.

Hope this helps
All the BEST
Regards
RANJEET

2nd May 2013, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

sir ..i am persuing my b.com 4th semester with a.s.m. (advertising and sales management ) after completing b.com i want to do mba ..but the problm is that i never attend good amount of lectures in college ..even i went college for five or six time in a semester ..but i truly decides to do hard work in mba ..therefore i m going to attent cat coaching. .now pliz tell me whether i choose cat or mat ..to do my mba ...which is best for mee ..according my conditions ..

2nd June 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

how much salary completing mba in hr ????/

6th August 2014, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

sir .. im doing my 3rd sem at my bba ,so i m planing to do some other course too ,,i searched some people i know ,,they gave an advice of doing ca or icwa,,,so which one should i do sir ,,im confused sir ....

30th January 2017, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

How much amount will be paid for doing MBA from IIM after cracking cat exam

31st January 2017, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir; i am recently going to pass 12th ,can i prepare myself better to clear cat as well get admission in best iim without coaching ?
Is coaching mandatory to crack cat?

9th April 2017, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I am mechanical engineer,much salary can I get after getting selected in gate exams ?

25th October 2017, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir after completion of CET with avg scores in which college I'll get the admission n after minimum how much salary will be offered as starting salary

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?