3rd December 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

How much salary can I get after working as a clerk in Public Sector Bank in india? Scope for growth and promotion?

How much salary does one get in hand as a clerk in public sector banks in India? What are the scope for growth and promotion in these banks?

7th December 2011, 07:17 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much salary can I get after working as a clerk in Public Sector Bank in india? Scope for growth and promotion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much salary does one get in hand as a clerk in public sector banks in India? What are the scope for growth and promotion in these banks?
Hello friend,
There are many public sector banks in India and each banks have a different pay scale which could range between Rs.7200 - 19000. However for accurate information, one must refer to the notification published by the Bank.
As far as the scope of a clerk in public sector bank is concerned, it depends from individual to individual. After joining as a clerk and having necessary training and performing leads to promotion as an officer and so on. So, if you are planning to apply for clerical job, you must do it as it will enable you to have a great career ahead.
9th February 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much salary can I get after working as a clerk in Public Sector Bank in india? Scope for growth and promotion?

what is the scope of mfc from bhu nd what is the oportunity to job and how much scale
29th March 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

i am doing graduation in distance education i have completed my inter in 2006 and my ibps score is 150 and belongs to general category can i get a job with this qualification i will get my graduation in 1 year please answer to my question
7th April 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

some one please gives the appropriate answers to these questions
21st May 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: How much salary can I get after working as a clerk in Public Sector Bank in india? Scope for growth and promotion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
preferably in nationaliseed banks
28th July 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

atleat 190 marks are required to get a good bank
18th April 2013, 03:02 AM
shankarkommula007

hi i am a MBA guy who is selected i clerical cadre of SBH can i know after joining what is my salary in June
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?