13th February 2012, 01:49 AM
mukeshmishra09

How much salary I can get after completion of M.Tech course?

how much we get salary after completing m.tech

31st May 2012, 06:48 PM
qwertyuiop2758

Default Re: How much salary I can get after completion of M.Tech course?

Dear
M Tech is a post-graduation course.......So, obviously the salary is more than the salary you get just after doing graduation.......It depends upon your previous job experience and also on the college from where you did your M Tech.......So, no need to worry about the salary......Just work hard.....Well, I think that it may be between 8 to 10 lakhs if you are a fresher and have no experience at all....It may be more if you have a previous job experience..........

Thankyou
Aishwarya Mehrotra
7th July 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much salary I can get after completion of M.Tech course?

after completion of btech next what coursei will study?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?