29th September 2011, 01:20 AM
dusmantb

How to get good salary after the completion of MBA in HRM and having 1.5 years of Corporate Exposure?

Dear Sir / Madam,

Please answer one of my query! I am a MBA(HRM) through distance education. after completion of my MBA degree, I get joined in a well named corporate private organization as Management Trainee.after one year I promoted as an Executive.so,working there since 1.5 yaers.but the salary I getting is very much low.still this is consilidated.Pls.tell me what should be my present salary looking above exp...?

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in HRM?
  2. What further studies I have to choose to get a job in Government sector after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology with 66% and MBA with Marketing and HRM?
  3. Which course I can join for better salary after completion of MBA course and with 4 years of experience?
  4. How to get a government job after completion of MBA(HRM) part time?
  5. Can I apply for Bank PO after completing B.Com with 57% and MBA HRM with 61.8%?
  6. How to get a job in Singapore after completing B.Tech mechanical and MBA marketing and HRM
  7. Will I be eligible to study in abroad (UK or Canada ) for MBA Entertainment/HRM after completion of B.Sc course? -- [New]
  8. How to do EMBA in HRM after doing B.Pharmacy
  9. Which are the companies that allow MBA HRM Final year project in Chennai or Bangalore
  10. How to do Actuary course after completing MBA with marketing and HRM?
  11. What will be the salary for the candidates after completion of LLB and CS? Does this good of doing MBA for better placements?
  12. Guidance for pursuing MBA in HRM from Pune Universilty is required.
  13. How to get a job after completing MBA in HRM
  14. What should I do after finishing corporate secretaryship? Can I do M.A HRM after CS?
  15. Does MBA require AICTE approval? Does SMU has AICTE approval for MBA(HRM) course?
  16. What is the syllabus for MBA HRM?
  17. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  18. Annamalai University distance education MBA HRM first years question papers for last 5 years? -- [Most Discussed]
16th December 2011, 06:38 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get good salary after the completion of MBA in HRM and having 1.5 years of Corporate Exposure?

Earning good salary depends upon several factors. As a MBA in HRM you cant expect to get very heavy pay package from the very beginning. If you wish to change your job you might get a hike of around 20% to 30% on your current salary. So its advisable to get some more exposure before switching for better pay package. Always remember that good salary and perks are not a big deal for deserving candidates. Have patience and continue with the current job. Get clear that what are the criterias to get promotions in your current organization and try to achieve them. If your organisation does not have any clear or defined career path then its advisable to make a switch. Please note that the future in Human Resource Management is good and sticking to your job with good organisation will make your future better. Regarding salary a fresher MBA HRM gets a salary of Rs.15000 to Rs.35000 depending upon the company and job profile and other qualities of a candidate.
29th August 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get good salary after the completion of MBA in HRM and having 1.5 years of Corporate Exposure?

Can I get good Jobs with good salary if I do MBA after completion of MBA HRM, My age 42 now what is next now am working in reputed regconsied school at vellore as Admin officer so iwant do MBA HRM now u answer me
3rd July 2013, 04:30 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

1.5 years of corporate exposure is too less. You should try to gain some more experience.

Best way is to get associated to big personality of HRM. Try to get some work from them. Try to assist them in project they are doing. Or do some project and try to get help from them. This would bring you to the lime light and soon you will have good work.

All the best
30th July 2015, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Nagakanni I completed BBA,PGDCA, I have 2years experience in marketing data entry now I am working in a school as an administration work .At present I am doing MBA HRM in annamailai university distance education how to join HR manager in company through this qualification. Plssss reply me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?