25th January 2012, 12:05 AM
pradeepa d

How many years agreement is made to work for a company after completion of the course? What will be the salary after course completion?

How many years would be the agreement to workingfor company after completion of course and wat will be the salary after course completion

25th January 2012, 08:14 AM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: How many years agreement is made to work for a company after completion of the course? What will be the salary after course completion?

Dear pal,
you have not made your question clearly. What do you mean by course . You didn't mention about the nature of course. If you asking about the campus placement then here is your answer. The duration of bond differs from company to company. Each company will have their own regulations. So you need to sign it only after reading it. In no case do sign without reading. In case you need to discontinue the job then you need to say the penalty mentioned in it. Then only you will be given your certificate which is with them.
In the similar way the salary provided for aspirants also varies depending on the company. But initially you will be paid less but with the gain of your experience and your skill you will be given higher salary. Do not leave a job in half way. Try to complete atleast till the bond is over.
9th November 2012, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many years agreement is made to work for a company after completion of the course? What will be the salary after course completion?

I have complete my graduation in B.A. in 2007, i was working in UTI TSl in PAN card dept resigned there July 2012 and I have done also course in Hardware & Networking, but till date i am not getting a job in IT field. so what i should for future career.
Ganesh shinde
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?