25th August 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

How much salary can i expect in Tourism field after graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. How much salary can be earned after doing Fabrication Technology course?
  2. How to get a government job after doing graduation and PG in Tourism sector?
  3. What are the career prospects after Tourism course? How much salary range does it offer?
  4. Which is a more profitable job, Airline or Tourism? How much is the salary package? Positions available for Tourism Professionals?
  5. Scope for a government job in tourism course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How much salary can a Diploma fresher expect in Automobile field?
  7. What salary can I expect after doing bachelor in 3D Animation
  8. Further studies after Post Graduation in Travel & Tourism Management?
  9. Internship of 45 days in Kerala for MBA(Travel & Tourism) 2nd semester student?
  10. How to do a job in software field after completing BSc computers with 65%? How much salary can I expect?
  11. What are the job prospects for me after doing graduation in Tourism from IGNOU?
  12. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in Travel and Tourism?
  13. Expected salary after completion of BCA? Information about both private and government sector?
  14. How much salary package can I get in both private and government sector after completing PGDM in tourism?
  15. How much salary will I get for B.A travel and tourism?
  16. Post graduation in Tools engineering? In what range can I expect the salary?
  17. What are the options available for me in Tourism areas and how may I get recruited? I have done my four year graduation in Hospitality from India and currently I am Pursuing GTM graduation course in Tourism Management from New Zealand
  18. Procedure for doing Ph.D. in Tourism field by CUK?
26th August 2015, 10:14 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much salary can i expect in Tourism field after graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The salary in the industry is moderate. The advantage in this industry is you can also make lots of tours. The perks will be more apart from salary. The salary in this field differ from the job one opt. if one opt as Tour Manager the salary will be more. If one opts to work as counter staff then salary will be less. It is the nature of the job and the organization will decide your salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?