29th May 2012, 02:33 PM
sandhyaracha

How much salary will be offered for me after completion of BAF course?

how much salary can i get after completing BAF course

29th May 2012, 08:22 PM
bhagyaraj1

Default Re: How much salary will be offered for me after completion of BAF course?

Hi,

You are absolutely going on the right path of your career planning,after completing BAF, you should definitely work for 2-3 years and then opt for further studies.

The advantage of this step would be:

You will gain relevant work experience, and you will learn how to implement theoretical knowledge in practical situations.

After working you will know in which field you are actually interested in i.e. if you are interested in finance and accounting field only than you can pursue Masters in same or related field, where as if you are interested in management you can opt to pursue MBA.

After completing Masters in finance and accounting, you can look out for exciting careers in banks, financial consultancies and financial institutions. You can get involved in consumer and investment banking, institutional finance, merchant banking, corporate finance and international finance.

The pay mainly depends on your profile and work experience, those who work as financial analysts start off with a minimum package of Rs 4 lakh an year. Credit analysts start at Rs 5-6 lakh per annum and earn as much as Rs 20-30 lakh per annum once they reach senior level positions. Management consultants too start at Rs 5-8 lakh and within a few years earn as much as Rs 10-15 lakh per annum.

Before opting for any course you must first decide in which field you wish to build your career, and accordingly you can select the best course as per your interest and liking.

As a student you should give your 100% in whichever course you opt for, and if you do well then getting a good job with handsome salary should not be a problem.

I hope this answers your query.
If you like this answers, than please mark it as a Thumbs Up or rate it as a Best Answer.
Thanks,
All the Best
17th June 2012, 07:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much salary will be offered for me after completion of BAF course?

After d completion of b.a.f if i directly go 4 a job?wat wl b my monthly salary?cn u plz tel me.
12th July 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

can cpt examination give more value to baf degree? after baf degree can we earn n then do mba? what will be the salary after completing baf we opt for job then?
19th January 2013, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

How much salary I ll get after BAF course
7th March 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

can we do i.s.course after completion of baf
8th March 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

can i do any other small course along with b.a.f? what will be advatages?
31st March 2013, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

I hv cmpltd my 1st yr in b.a.f. I m thinking to go for banking exams as banking sector is growing. Am i making the right decision. So is it possible for me to get some around 50000 salary?
21st April 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

After d completion of b.a.f if i directly go 4 a job?wat wl b my monthly salary?cn u plz tel me
14th May 2013, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

I JUST GAVE 12 NOW N AND I WANT THAT AT WHAT POST I WILL WORK AFTER B.A.F AND HOW MUCH WOULD BE THE SALARY FOR A FRESHER..?
29th May 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

i just gave my 12th...tmrw is my results n m still confuse what i have to do?
31st May 2013, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

can cpt examination give more value to baf degree? after baf degree can we earn n then do mba? what will be the salary after completing baf we opt for job
20th June 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

i got 63% in hsc so nw i want to opt baf in somaiya college ? so should i get it?
6th October 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

baf course is a very best for Mba account finance I can get high salary for banks sector
19th October 2013, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

same qust yr....vich is askd by all i wna ans???
10th December 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

For the completing BAF How much salary get the fresher
7th August 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

I am going fy baf and till do n't decided after completion graduatation who's field are better for me i think po officer is best in my field
4th March 2015, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

How much salary will I be offered after completing my bad course ...?
And how much after completing MBA or can?
8th June 2015, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

I have got 83% in hsc i am very confussed between Baf nd BMS so which will be better
28th November 2015, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Which course will be best between BAF OR BMS for CA after HSC in navi mumbai ?
20th February 2016, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

What career can I choose after completing baf other than CA and icwa fields?
17th March 2016, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

It really depends on what type of position you are working at, also it depends upon the company you join
Average salary for BAF graduates range from 12000 per month to 18000 per month. Make sure that the job profile is a good one to kick start your career.
If you give government exams or bank exams your average salary increases considerably along with othe other benefits that come with a government kob.
12th April 2016, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the exact salary for per month after the course of BAF?
12th May 2016, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Can BAF be done along with graduation which is correspondence
30th November 2016, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Which government exam and bank exam is suitable for the baf courses.
10th December 2016, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi! I am student of 1st year BAF! I am confused for What to do along with baf? And what after graduation if I have interest in accounts?
28th May 2019, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: How much salary will be offered for me after completion of BAF course?

Go for the field where you yourself is interested in may it be bms baf or any other
8th July 2019, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

How much salary will i be offered after my bcom graduate as compared to baf
7th May 2021, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

Baf gruduate works jobs any field of commerce just like b.com b,com jobs same as baf jobs
23rd June 2021, 04:12 PM
Iffa0786

BAF full form (Bachelor of Accounting &Finance).
Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized university.

BAF level Undergraduate
Duration-3 years
Exam-Semester wise

Minimum marks 50 to 60%
Selection process- Merit/Entrance

Average Salary- Rs 2-6lac per annum.
6th December 2021, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

after graduation in baf field can i opt to masters in human resource management
27th August 2022, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi! guys am peter ready preparing to do baf at zetech university,is baf a good course to pursue?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?